Author note

THIS IS BEING REWRITTEN! You may notice familiar chapters if you have read this before.

The Eddsworld characters are owned by Edd gould!

For my American readers, I write in UK English. While I will mostly use terminology for American audiences, such as calling it a cookie for my American audiences to think of the sugary baked goods, there may be times you get confused. If you ever find this, feel free to visit the provided website to look it up.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/british-english-vs-american-english/

Incase you did not read the description, please refer to the viewer advisory.

PLEASE BE WARNED

The content you are about to read contains violent content which may be too intense for some viewers. Some chapters may contain mature situations/themes and is intended for an older youth audience. I cannot stop younger youth from reading, but I can claim I am not responsible or accountable for any trauma you obtain. Chapters may also contain racist content, sexual content, abusive content, and even themes such as sexual crimes or other triggering experience. There will be graphic gore that is not for the light hearted.

If any of this puts you at unease or twists your stomach, we ask you do not read at all. While we appreciate your want to read our story, we want you to understand we are not responsible for any trauma or unsettlement you recieve after this warning. Thank you for reading this discretion. We hope you enjoy this read.

Appreciation

We have MANY people working on this project. And I'd like to give them appreciation!

Our author is Korekiyo, who makes this book possible and publishing available.
Our co-writer is Scarlett, Korekiyo's wife who helps with planning and storylines.
our co designer is Kittycat, who assists with many of the character designs and more since our author isn't the best in some cases.

Many more names may later appear as the story goes on, which will be updated!

You can also visit our spotify playlists! We add every song we add to the story!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4phgFX9VOC1CpscemWYshz?si=1935659d11da4d24

We hope you enjoy the story!