Getting together (KageHina)

Ok so I LOVED doing EnnoTana, so I decided to do KageHina because it's one of my favorite ships, I might do TsukiKage after this!! 😍
TW: mention of old scars caused unintentionally my someone doing it to themselves in the last chunk area
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The beginning:

At the first game Kageyama ever had with Hinata in middle school he was in a really shitty part of his life and seeing Hinata losing yet still trying it made his heart flutter a bit though Kageyama saw this as a sign of hating the shorter boy for being happy.

When Hinata saw Kageyama at the first game he was intimidated but really wanted Kageyama to set to him he mistook his mild crush as hate towards the setter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Realization (Kageyama):

One day Kageyama was doing extra practice with Hinata and Hinata fell and Kageyama "stupidity" caught him without thinking and when they realized what happened Hinata was on top of the setter pinning him to the ground she didn't realize she was actually keeping them there until Kageyama pushed Hinata and yelled "YOU MORON!"

after that and them going to get me at buns every time he was having a bad day he would hug his pillow and think of Hinata he thought it was dumb but thinking of them made his feel better, he even went out of his way and bought Hinatas cologne to spray on his pillow (it was like 5 dollars or whatever it is in yen Hinata doesn't like expensive colognes)

Kageyama after that would like spray the cologne on his pillows before he went to sleep because he didn't have night mares (or had them much much less) after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Realization (Hinata):

Hinata realized his feelings for Kageyama when he complemented his spike one day it made him feel all gitty and he went home and told Natsu (Her little sister) all about how Kageyama made his feel. (Not in a weird way but like how he had a crush on Kageyama Natsu is like 5)

Hinata afterwards would always blush around him he knew he was pan (the flag:🩷💛🩵) and gender fluid (the flag:❤🤍💜🖤💙) but they couldn't of thought that they would fall in love with someone they used to see as his enemy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the "refusing to confess" faze:

Kageyama would always try to keep his cool around the middle blocker he even bought milk for them

Hinata started to put pan and gender fluid pins on his clothes and bags sometimes he would paint little flags around his thighs during games (he got in trouble for the last one by Ukai not because he's homophobic but because it looked weird and that the pain could come off or get in the way if Hinat got injured) so he stopped the last one and continued with the others even buying arm bands to put over his team jackets arm

Kageyama despite being scared to come out, especially to his team because he didn't want to lose another team he put a non binary pin (the flag:💛🤍💜🖤) that had the text He/they on it and a rainbow flag:🏳‍🌈 for him not really knowing his sexuality but knowing he likes boys, well spasificly Hinata.

It got to the point the whole team knew they liked each other and just weren't confessing so one day Nishinoya and Tanaka convinced Hinata to confess and Sugawara knocked some sents (nicely) I'm Kageyama.

The setter and middle blocker met at the gym one day when they didn't have practice (Hinata got the Keys from Sugawara who knew what was going to happen) and they practiced until Hinata just stopped jumping for the ball and ran to grab it.

Hinata stuck a sticky note on the ball and tossed it over to Kageyama who saw the note that read:

"Volleyball is fun, but your company is even better. be my boyfriend/Significant other? "

When Kageyama looked up they were met with for once not confident and loud smile he was used to, instead a shy scared one.

Kageyama of course just nodded his head yes resulting in a tight yet comforting hug before Hinata ran around yelling happily about having a significant other.

Kageyama didn't plan on confessing but if he did he wouldn't have been as sweet as Hinata was, instead he would have just threw the ball yelling something like:"Be my boyfriend- or girlfriend- or- just fucking date me Boke! " while bright red lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting together:

Because the team already knew they didn't have to come out to everyone which Kageyama enjoyed

After dating a while they were just sitting in the shorter boys house and it was an oddly hot day despite it being winter it was too hot for the boys to be comfortable without ac but Hinatas ac was broken so they opened the window and turned on a fan

The boys took their t shirts off and something drew Hinatas eyes to Kageyamas upper arms near his shoulders, many scars from a. Ruler?

Of course Hinata asked questions wanting to know where they came from, but it was from Kageyama putting very tight rubber bands on his arm to keep track of how many times he messed up a move in a game he would keep them on until it hurt, they didn't realize it was actually injuring him, he never did it after and promised Hinata he would never do it again and he did.

One thing Kageyama noticed was that sometimes Hinata would sometimes get quiet in the middle of talking about something cute Natsu did or something he did with like Lev or Atsumu or even the Great king (Oikawa)

Kageyama soon found out it was because Hinata thought she was nothing the setter, and didn't wanna scare them off like she had done to so many others who were put off my how loud he can be at time.

Kageyama just told Hinata to keep talking about whatever even when he was super tired he would lay on Hinatas chest and listen to him talk until he fell asleep which resulted in the both taking regular naps when they didn't have school or practice (though they much loved to practice by themselves they liked enjoying each other's time just the slightest bit more).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1067 words! (God I wrote so much for this!! I will do another story for this ship!! I know this was probably a lot! But I loved writing it. Btw if you don't watch haikyuu and are confused Hinata was born a boy, I realized I might confuse people who don't watch Haikyuu lol)