NINE~

Ruhanika Pov
It's been an hour since we landed in Jaisalmer, currently we are in our hotel room. I was arranging my stuff in Almirah because we will be living here for 1 week, I looked at abhimanyu who was also arranging his clothes. His hairs were messy, he was wearing specs making himself look hot, His look was changed from hot to irritation. He was struggling in putting those clothes inside the cupboard. I went towards him and snatched clothes from his hands and arranged them.
"Thankyou." He muttered. Oh god is he same abhimanyu who told me to call him maan only while pinning me towards the wall. I shook my head as no and went to arrange my clothes.

.......
Here we are walking on streets of Jaisalmer, that's when I saw a shop which had silver coloured jwellery, I ran. Towards the shop while abhimanyu behind me.

Abhimanyu Pov
We were walking on the streets of Jaisalmer, i was deep in my thoughts that's when i noticed Ruhanika running towards a shop, i walked behind her as we entered inside the shop only thing came in my view was Silver coloured jwellery. Her eyes were sparking while looking at those jwellery. By her behaviour No one can say she is princess of Marwar.

As she asked the shopkeeper to show her the earings i stood at the distance while staring at her. I will literally try my best not to hurt her with my behaviour. The shopkeeper noticed her and joined his hand infront of her.
"Rajkumari ji khama ghani." The shopkeeper said. She also joined her hands infront of him and greeted him back. The man looked at me, and joined his hand in front of me.

"Khama ghani Maharaj." He greeted me, i nodded my head at him and he told us to sit on the seats, we did. He started to show earrings to Ruhanika. I started to scroll through my phone. I was busy scrolling that's when.

"Maan how it is?." She asked to me while showing me the earrings.

" She asked to me while showing me the earrings

"It's good you should buy it." I said and she nodded her head at me. Started to see more earrings. I again got busy in my phone.
"Can you please keep this phone aside for sometime." She whispered in my ears and i looked in her eyes. She pleaded from her eyes. I put the phone inside my pocket and started to help her.

.......
We were currently in our hotel room. She was in bathroom probably taking bath. I was busy in my laptop. After some mins she came outside,wearing.

Looking as usual cute, I shook my head at my thoughts

Looking as usual cute, I shook my head at my thoughts. She walked towards the bed and sat there with a book and started to read it. I didn't even realise that I was continuously staring at her. Until she moved her hands infront of me. I looked away while apologizing to her.
Ahh god it was embarassing.

"Maan can we go to a nearby shop i want to buy some snacks." She asked me and i looked at her. While saying.
"Tell me what you want I will ask our guard to get it." She shook her head as no and replied.
"No, i want to go myself if you don't want to come it's okay I will go."she stood up from the bed and was about exit the room, I ran behind her and held her wrist and pinned her on door. As soon as our eyes met she closed her eyes immediately, she started to take heavy breaths.

"Rajkumari ji." I called her but she didn't open her eyes.
"It's midnight already, all nearby shops would be closed and it's not good for you to go outside at this time. I will go and search for shops if I find one I will call you." She opened her eyes while looking in my eyes.

"Oh, but you can say same thing maintaining some distance Mr abhimanyu." She said and i quickly pulled away, and apologized to her.
I took my coat and with my wallet, and started exit the room.
After searching for 30 mins straight i found a shop and entered inside. The staff greeted me and i nodded my head at them, i called Ruhanika she immediately picked it up.

"What do you want??."i asked her and she cleared her throat before speaking.
"I want coffee, chips, nachos also a burger ummm Maggie, that's all." I chuckled at her demand. And replied.
"As you demand madam."and hang up the call. I quickly took whatever she wanted I paid for it and went to sit in it as i sat inside. I drove towards the hotel room.

As I entered inside the room, she came running towards me and snatched the packet of food from me and went inside the kitchen. I removed the coat and sat on bed with my laptop on my lap.
"Thankyou so much Maan." She shouted from kitchen and a chuckle left from my mouth. Wait aren't you laughing too much Mr abhimanyu. I shook my head at my thoughts and started to do my work.

Ahh, i thought to post a chapter only for you my ladies.
Please do vote and comment 💗

Bye bye~