EIGHTEEN~

Author Pov
"Ruhanika you can't let the trauma take over you." Ruhanika whispered to herself. Telling herself that everything will be fine.
"Good morning ma'am." Ansh spoke as she was still facing him. Taking a deep breath she turned around.

Ansh stood froze after seeing the face of his boss, he quickly looked down not meeting her gaze.

"Good morning Mr verma, i don't have whole day for introduction and all, begin with the work." She spoke making everyone nod at her.

Everyone went to do their respective jobs. Not caring about the person stands infront of her, she walked towards her cabin. As soon as she entered inside the cabin she quickly closed the door.

"Jezz, that was sassy." She praised herself and patted her own back. She sat on the chair and started to go through the patient's file. Not aware of the person who was burning in anger because of the humiliation.

.........
"Maan, yes I will meet you outside the hospital, okay I am getting my stuff packed." Ruhanika spoke, talking on the call with abhimanyu. It's already 8:30 pm, and the hospital is getting closed.

Ruhanika quickly packed her stuff and walked outside the cabin. Ansh came in her view but ignoring him she walked outside the hospital. Standing in front of the hospital she waited for her husband.

Ansh, followed her and stood beside her. She didn't bother to look at him and scrolled through her phone. A hand caught her wrist harshly making her face the person.

She glared at him and removed her hand from his hold.
"How the hell did you dare to touch me." She yelled at him.
"How the heck did you dare to ignore me?" Ansh questioned back.

"What do you expect me to do?? Cling onto you?? Well that's not my character it is yours." She answered back with a furious glare.
"You-."

"Leave before i break all your 206 bones, if you seriously want to get killed then please wait for my husband." She calmly spoke making him glare at her.

"You are married??." He asked in disbelief.
"Yes, happily." She answered.

"When, how?" He questioned.
"Mind you, please leave my way, my husband is here." She spoke and pushed him aside and happily walked towards the black Mercedes standing there waiting for her.

As she opened the door and sat on the seat. Abhimanyu looked at her exhausted wife and offered some water to her.
She gladly took the water and drank it in one go. As abhimanyu started the car she spoke.

"How was your day Maan?." He looked at her with some sort of emotion in his eyes, well no one ever got interested in knowing about his daily life and this woman.

"It was tiring." He simply answered making Ruhanika glare at him.
"What's up with that angry glare?" He asked.
"Nothing."

"Ruhanika can I ask you something?" He spoke again.
"Gladly, it's one of the rarest days when you want to have conversations." Ruhanika replied, abhimanyu internally chuckled at her reply.

"Who was that boy with you?" He questioned. Making Ruhanika look at him.
"Is that okay if I tell you that nasty human was my ex?" She replied. He nodded at her.

"Well, he is my assistant from now and i badly want to fire him but yk I cannot because i don't want anyone to think anything bad about me."she explained.

"But why was he holding your hand?." He again questioned.
"Well, me being so kind, i ignored him throughout the day and he got angry." She shrugged her shoulder after explaining and continued to scroll through her Instagram.

"I like your honesty though." He whispered.
"There was no need of lying." She answered.

...........

"Yeah you can come and meet me, surely okay good night." Ruhanika spoke as she was talking on a call with nidhi. Who have been missing her didi way too much. They both have been talking since 1 hr. As she hang up the call.

She noticed abhimanyu who exited the bathroom after having a bath.
Abhimanyu looked at her and spoke.

"Finished talking??."
"You hear me talking?? No right so obviously I am done." She replied and quickly lay down on the bed.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" He asked walked towards the bed and laid down on it.
"Why do you care." She spoke back facing him.

"Well, I do care because you are my wife." Abhimanyu spoke making her feel something in her tummy.

Girlsss thankyou so so so much for 2k+ i literally love all of you so much.
This is a small episode i know. I uploaded it because i don't have backlogs and pending things for now.

I hope you enjoyed it.
How many of you liked ansh😂.

Vote and comment.

Bye bye~