TWENTY

Ruhanika Pov
It's been 4 days since abhimanyu has left and he didn't bother to call me even after I told him to do. I will be lying if I say i don't miss him. I miss him so so much!.
Here I am watching movie yeah, it's 1am and i am not sleeping because i couldn't sleep.

The door of the theatre got opened getting my focus, there stood Adhira bhabhi.
"Oh bhabhi, what are you doing here?." I spoke while she walked towards me and took a seat beside my chair.

"I should be the one asking this question to you." She spoke making me smile at her.
"I couldn't sleep so I thought to watch a movie." I answered but she suspiciously looked at me.

"Let me guess,umm, you are missing Abhimanyu right?." She spoke making me blush.
"It's not like that bhabhi." I replied while not meeting her gaze.
"Um hm, i can see that." She spoke teasing me.

"Bhabhi, it's just he hasn't called me since 4 days." I told her my worry. She held my hands in hers and spoke.
"There is a big issue in our American branch, he must be busy Ruhanika." She spoke, I know that but atleast he could leave a message.

"Yeah you are right." I agreed making her smile.
"Now go and sleep, if you stay up till night it won't be good for your health." She spoke making me nod at her. We both left the room and walked towards our respective bedrooms.

Meanwhile

Abhimanyu pov
Damn this work, since I have came here I am working. Something is missing in my days, i am just working like a robot here. I just finished a meeting it was 3rd meeting. I just can't digest the fact how the heck this huge problem arrived but anyways everything happens for a reason.

I was walking towards the office room while talking with my assistant who was telling me my routine and to be honest it is hectic. Mahadev please save me.
"Sir next meeting in 10 minutes I will get the meeting room ready." My assistant spoke and walked away from there.

"Again the same shit." I spoke and walked inside my office. I sat on chair and leaned on the chair closing my eyes. While massaging my head. That's when my phone rang. No one can let me breathe in peace.

I opened my eyes and picked up my phone, oh shit. It was Ruhanika, she told me to call her and i didn't do that. Oh god i am regretting it. She would be worried about me. So bad I am. I took a deep breath and picked up her phone.

"Abhimanyu." Her voice fell in my ears making me regret even more because she was sad.
"Ruhanika." I answered back.
"How are you?." She spoke.
"Absolutely fine, how are you?." I replied.

"Yeah, i am fine." She answered and took a Heavy sigh.
"Ruhanika are you okay?." I asked. She hummed in response making my heart clenched, why the heck this happened with me, Abhimanyu no.

"I-." I was about to speak something when I heared my assistant voice.
"Sir, please come out Mr kewin is here."
"Ruhanika I will call you later, take care." I spoke and she hang up the call without speaking anything.

I know I am a bad husband, i couldn't give some time to my wife but i can't leave my work it is also important for me. I walked towards the meeting room.

"Hello Mr rajput." Mr kewin spoke.
"Hello Mr kewin." I spoke shaking our hands. After some introduction we begin with the meeting.

I could not focus on the meeting or presentation because my mind of occupied by something or someone.
"Mr rajput." I looked at the person who called me.

"Where are you lost?, i have been calling you since past 5 minutes." Kewin spoke.
"There is nothing, I was thinking about the presentation." I lied making kewin nod at me.

After sometime the meetings were over, my car pulled up infront of the hotel room, i quickly got out of it and walked inside the hotel. The hotel was at peaceful place which is my favourite place also.

The hotel was surrounding by plants, the air was so fresh which gave some peace to my mind and i thought to call her. I picked up my phone and called her but to my bad she didn't pick up.

I sighed and went inside bathroom to get fresh.

20th chapter 15 more left. This book will get edit soon once it is finished. There are many changes i would like to make.
Please guys do comment I want to know your opinion as well..

Bye bye~