NINETEEN~

Author Pov
Ruhanika faced him and spoke.
"I don't think you care, you never cared. Abhimanyu, you love to be distant from me, is this how you care ??" He looked at her while gulping his own saliva at her anger.

"I..-" he got cut off by her.
"Leave it, I wanted a happy married life but what did I get?" She spoke chuckling.
"Ruhanika, enough, i never wanted to get married but I had to marry you I had my reasons, i am trying Ruhanika, i am trying." He answered.

"That's how you try?? By ignoring me??, i can't live like this my whole life abhimanyu, you need to open up with me." She replied earning a sigh from Abhimanyu.
"I can never give you the love you want, we can't be normal wedded couple." He spoke while looking down.

"Fine." That's all she could utter and back faced him. "I will make you comfortable with me soon Abhimanyu, I will definitely know about your past and whatever have been bothering you." She promised to herself and fell into a deep slumber.

...........

Another normal morning in Jaipur's palace. Everyone have been getting ready for their day.
As the worker called everyone for the breakfast. The whole family walked into the dining hall.

Abhimanyu and Ruhanika touched Elders feet earning blessings for their newly married life.
Everyone took their respective seats and workers surved them their food one by one.

"Adhira bache you need to eat as much as you can, it will be good for you." Vishakha spoke to her daughter in law. Giving her advices about everything related to pregnancy. While adhira listened to her with her ears open.

"Surely maa sa, i would do everything you have told me to do." Adhira spoke while nodding at her.
"Abhimanyu, we need to leave early Today."Aditya said to his brother who was peaceful eating his breakfast.

"I know bhai sa, i hope the files are ready." Abhimanyu spoke.
"Yess, i called Ritik, he told me that everyone is ready for the presentation." Answered Aditya. Abhimanyu nodded at him and continued to have his food.

"Ruhanika, let's go for a movie." Ridhima spoke.
"We got a theater in our house, why to go?." Ruhanika questioned.
"We will go for a shopping as well." Adhira answered.

"Okay as you say my favourite women." Ruhanika agreed.

..........
"Ruhanika the movie was amazing is not it true?." Adhira asked while the trio exited the theatre.
"Indeed it was, I loved it." Ruhanika answered. They all walked towards the Gucci store and started to go through the collection.

"This looks nice ain't it?." Ridhima asked to her girls. Who nodded their head in agreement.
After getting their stuff packed they paid for the bill and exited the store.

"We should go there too." Adhira spoke while pointing towards a libaas store.
The girls walked towards the store Ruhanika got a call from someone she excused herself and went to attend it.

After attending the call, she begin to walk towards the store but a hand caught her wrist and pulled her in a corner.
She was about to shout but the person put her hand on her mouth.
As the person came in her view she spoke.

"You jerk, what the heck?." Ansh looked at her with a Smirk making Ruhanika glare at him furiously.
"Leave." She ordered while looking straight into his eyes.

"Aren't you too happy with that little piece of sh-." The punch landed on his dirty face by Ruhanika.
"Don't you dare to utter a single word for him." She warned.
"You." He spoke in anger and grabbed her hairs. Ruhanika hissed in pain but managed to kick him.

He hissed in pain and tried to hold onto her neck but she was fast enough to grab on his hairs and slammed her face on the wall. His nose started to bleed.
She kicked him one last time and left from there while wiping her hands.

She pretended like nothing happened and joined her girls. Who questions her about whereabouts.

...........

It was dinner time everyone was present on the dining table having their dinner silently.

"Abhimanyu you again have to America for 3 weeks." Abhiraj announced making Abhimanyu nod at him and Ruhanika sad.

...........

"You are going for a month." She spoke to Abhimanyu was packing her stuff.
"Yeah, that's what pita shree said." He simply answered and packed his necessary things.

"Maan, i will also come with you."she spoke meanwhile Abhimanyu looked at her, no one ever cared about him. No one ever demanded such things from him this is new for him.

"You cannot, i am sorry." He spoke and settled his pants in the bag.
"I want to go and i am going." She spoke and quickly stuffed her clothes in his bag.

"Ruhanika." He sternly spoke.
"What?." She questioned.

"Now you don't care about your hospital just like before?." He asked her, she looked at him "he is right, why I am giving up on my work just to be with him?." She thought.

"That's true, i am sorry." She took her clothes from the bag and arranged them in the drawer. Abhimanyu looked at her and sighed.
He put his hands on her shoulder and made her face him.

"Ruhanika we both are working, we can't leave our work like that, I would be attending alot of meeting there i don't think I will be present with you, you will get bored in the hotel room." He explained, she smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Okay maan, don't forget to call me." She spoke, his heart melted at her demand and he nodded at her.

Hey ladiesss, i am trying to be consistent. You all should vote now.
Please do comment I will like to know how the story is going. I would love even if you criticize me but please do comment.

Bye bye~