slytherin boys

Okay, I am about to be SO bombastically for real with you right now and explain that I only found out about the "slytherin boys" like a month ago? Do I fully understand the concept? More or less, so feel free to correct me if you must.

First things first, can we just...I don't know, take a moment and acknowledge that some of y'all are PRAISING racist pureblood supremacist? Death Eaters? People created to directly mirror literal N*zi's??? Just, let that sink in for a moment. Let it settle, let it stew. Fully process. Because I just want to make this known before I continue given that this is the biggest problem with "slytherin boys" and I can't fathom how yall don't understand this.

Secondly, WHY in the world are pretending that an OC someone created is real??? Like, why is he universally (within the fandom) known as a character used across fics when he NEVER existed within the actual franchise? Matteo Riddle isn't real (not that anyone is) but it's ridiculous the lengths some of y'all will go to, it's insane. And I don't know who the fuck Lorenzo is but him too, this applies to them both. OC's aren't canon and never will be.

Another major things I've noticed is the doxxing? Like, full on exposing and harassing people because they disagree with you??? Have y'all lost your damn minds? I don't understand what y'all are on, because to go to these sort of extensive measures because of some fictional characters (Death Eater's no less) is baffling. Mind boggling. I just...I'm in shock, honestly.

From my understanding, there's a group on TikTok that is like "in charge" of this genre of men. I don't know who y'all are and you'll probably never see this (fine by me) but y'all need to either a) get a life or b) go to therapy. Or both, whatever floats your boat.

All in all, the premise of this chapter is that maybe - just a thought - just MAYBE we don't need to get all pissy over a group of racist bitches? This may a bit an odd concept to y'all but I promise, it's NEVER that deep. Literally ever.

This one was a bit boring but I stand by it.

Until next time, later haters, xoxo.