ONE.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

CHAPTER ONE

CLASH IN CLASS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

#STANSFIELD UNIVERSITY

The classroom was a cacophony of noise - the chatter of students, the rustling of papers, the scraping of chairs against the floor.

"D, you got a pen sis?" Thaina asks across the room to her homegirl Diana, who's sitting across from her in the classroom.

"I got you hollon" Diana responds to Thaina while looking through her Pucci handbag.

Moments later Diana walks up, handing the pen to Thaina.

As Thaina receives the pen she holds Diana up.

"Girl, I forgot to tell you the tea from yesterday." Thaina says while adjusting her Hello Kitty mirror away from her books.

"I already know it's a mes-" before Diana cuts herself off mid-sentence, looking at the person sitting next to Thaina.

"Unt unt. We got a attitude sir? Why you looking at her like that like it's beef or sum?" Diana asks the person curiously.

"Bra shut the fuck up. And continue ya convo stop bothering niggas." He responds to her, looking disgusted.

"See and that's what we not 'bout to do. Like watch your mouth, that negative ass energy you got and for what? Dafuck wrong with him." Thaina intervenes immediately looking away from him.

"Nigga suc-" He blurts before cutting himself off and turning back to using his Laptop.

"Omari, what's the issue here?" The teacher Ms Hicks as she's seeing the hostile energy from her desk.

Diana starts walking back to her seat, trying to avoid any issues.

"Ain't no problem, tell 'em stop talkin' to me. Simple." The boy, identified as Omari says to her in a rude tone.

"That's fine or whatever just don't give me an attitude because I did nothing to you." Ms. Hicks says displaying her no-nonsense attitude.

"Cool and I ain't do nothing to you." Omari responds, slick in the mouth while looking down.

"Right so let's keep it that way." Ms. Hicks replies.