Teaser of My Pain: Your Pain Sleign Herrera

“YOU came into my life unexpectedly and made me fall in love with you effortless. In the matter of fact you’re out of my league but still, you catch my full attention and even my heart. You mend my broken heart that fast. I don’t know why I fall in love to someone like you. You’re not even nice to me, I only remember all you did is to push me away, threaten me and you are the most hard headed-cold person I met. But soon I realized when it comes to love, you don’t have a choice or to pick someone who will you love. It comes unexpected like how you came into my life. I love you even though I don’t know you that much. I’m not stupid that I won’t feel your keeping a secret to everybody but I didn’t force you to tell me. All I did is to wait when you are ready to tell me everything. This is the very first time I felt this strong emotion for someone. You are the only one who made me feel this love that it would kill me if I lost it that’s why every time I’m with you I always treasure it.

But how can you leave me that fast? You vanished before I can open my eyes. You left me hanging. I tried to look for you but why the hell I can’t find you?! I feel lost. I can feel my mended heart slowly tore into pieces…again. I waited for you to come back, hoping for every each day until it become years but still you didn't come back.

Now that it comes to my senses that I’m waiting for nothing. All the sadness and pain turns into a deep hatred to the woman I used to love so much.” – Forest Everton.

Paano kapag ang taong matagal mo ng hinahanap ay bigla na lang bumalik sa buhay mo?
Ang taong minahal mo ng husto pero sa huli ay iniwan ka na lang basta-basta.
Ang taong naging dahilan kong bakit nag-bago ka ng husto na halos hindi ka na makilala ng mga taong nakapaligid sa'yo?
At sa isa pang lugar na hindi mo inaasahan na kayo ay muling magtatagpo.
Akala mo tapos na ang kabanata sa buhay mo na kasama siya pero paano kapag muling nadugtongan ang kwentong akala mo ay tapos na?
Ngunit hindi lang ikaw ang puweding magbago dahil siya, malaki din ang ipinagbago. Sa puntong hindi ka din niya kilala maski pangalan mo.

- SOON -

Abangan nyu po ah. Thank you. Mwah!