Proposition

[Unique but still vulnerable] the creature said before raising it hand above the nearly dead man

As soon as it did so, a large bottle appeared in its outstretched hands. Without further hesitation, the creature poured the contents of the bottle on the dying man. 

The contents of the bottle completely drenched the man almost as though he was inside an ocean. 

In the same instant, he felt his bones snap back into place, the aching stopped almost instantly, almost as though it didn't exist in the first place. 

*Cough!  Cough!*

The man immediately began to cough violently as blood came out each time, thankfully he didn't feel any worse rather, he felt better with each mouthful he spat out. 

[Feeling better?] the being asked 

Hearing the voice again, the man immediately reached for his eyes as he immediately began cleaning off the blood that covered his eyes. 

Looking up to the creature, he could finally see it. It was a massive statue that stood at a height of about eight (8) feet tall or possibly more. 

It had wings that didn't flap or move but it remained suspended in the air before him, behind it stood an army of gigantic stone knights and behind those was an even taller statue. 

"What do you want from me?" He asked after confirming that his situation was truly hopeless. 

[I want you, you are different, a being out of time and space] the creature answered in a surprisingly relaxed tone. 

It sounded as though it was talking to a long time friend about something it had discovered but even the his heart continued to beat even louder and faster with each of its movements. 

"So, I don't see how that helps you in anyway" He replied, 

He just wanted to escape, a death may be a release but it isn't a desired outcome even if it was happening for the second time. 

[I have a proposition for you, accept and you walk out of here alive and unscathed, fail and you see a fate far worse than death] 

"...." 

The man laid on the floor tired as he continued staring at the creature, he couldn't tell what was going on within the being's mind. 

It literally wanted to kill him just a second ago and now it had a proposition. 

[Do you accept it or not?] 

He didn't need to know what the proposal was, he just knew that he shouldn't accept it. 

"Yes I do" 

But he didn't have any choice. 

He may not know what was going on here or exactly where it was he had found himself but he knew one thing and that was that, this was the only way for him to survive even if there was a chase it was lying. 

[Excellent] the creature said in a weird tone. 

As soon as he heard the creature speak, he felt something enter him, almost as though a crucial part of him had returned but before he could explore further, he closed as the darkness took over.