Tests

He would say he trusted the system, but then it was given to him by a statue that nearly killed him.

"What's this?" Jin Chul asked as he watched Steve unwrap it.

As soon as the wrap came off, the dagger was revealed. It looked like the standard issue Daggers he used back in the military, but it was different.

There was an unnecessary cold to it. It was clear that the dagger didn't have much special about it, but just looking at it, He felt as though it would cut him.

He was A-rank and his ability was mostly physical, so how was that possible.

"You made this?" Jin Chul asked as he collected the dagger from him.

Soon as he touched it, he felt it relax into his hand, almost as though it was made for him.

"Yeah, turns out I can make things, I may not be able to cut down monsters but crafting works as well" Steve answered truthfully.

"Well then thank you, I'll have this appraised later and a report on it will be said back to you"

"Thank you, I will appreciate that" Steve said with a smile, his aim was achieved.

He had got more than expected from it, but it was still something.

After that, he followed the other applicants to get tested.

The test involved a lot of physical tests, which he failed. The 200-meter sprint, which had a five-second maximum requirement.

The jump tests, which he also failed because he couldn't meet the rank. There were many others like this that he failed, but saw the others pass with flying colours.

For some reason, though, he felt that he should have expected  it. The assessment done in hospital tested out his man and not his physicals.

He felt that it was understandable that he failed them but then again, if he fails them. How would he get his identity. Assuming such a thing was needed to own a shop.

Meanwhile, in a small section of the testing grounds, a group of people could be seen standing and watching the group who were performing their tests. Amongst them was the Inspector Kim Jin Chul.

"Sir are you sure, this guy is reawakened?" one of the examiners asked turning to him.

"That's why we are here, aren't we?" he answered

Even if he was seeing it with his own eyes, he still couldn't believe it. None of it made sense, only a re-awakener could have survived the double dungeon.

He had seen the level of carnage left behind by the mysterious dungeon. Even the two were found in very dangerous conditions, the boy was barely breathing, and the man here had all his bones broken.

How they had survived such a thing was beyond him, but somehow both of them didn't get any power ups that would explain anything.

"I need the report on that appraisal immediately" He shouted at one of the many interns there

If his ability didn't lie in fighting, then he may be a craftsman. He wouldn't be the first, such type of awakeners were rare, but they existed.

Lady Selene of London was one such person, creating the legendary weapon known as Excalibur at the peak of her life. Even Haruto of Japan was one such person as well.

Maybe this Steve Grant was also like that.

Following his orders, the interns and various other officers on duty rushed to do his bidding as quickly as possible. If he was putting such interest on the dagger, then it must be important.