C-rank Clothing

Looking at the other Daggers and short swords within the room, Many of them had similar ranking which wasn't exactly good for him to base his products off of.

"At least I know C-rank is high tier enough to at least get me something" he said before dropping the Daggers to start preparing for his journey to the Hunter Association for his compensation and ID.

Picking up the tattered clothes, he had with him, a frown immediately appeared. He had no where to go so this was literally his only possession in this new life.

All through his stay here, he had been in the hospital gown even if it was no longer needed.

"Being broke is a sin" He quoted before sitting down on the chair nearby before placing his shirt on the table.

Since he had mastered his abilities to a certain degree then remaking his clothes shouldn't be a difficult thing to do.

Imbue his mana into the fabric, the weaving immediately began to be undone. The only good thing was that he could feel that the clothing was still relatively new which meant that even of it was torn from battle, it could still hold up.

Using mana to connect the broken strings, Steve began his work. He couldn't say that he had ever weaved before in his life but like practically every other person out there.

He had seen on YouTube but unlike many out there, he had actually paid attention but of course, in practical thinking, just because you paid attention doesnt mean you would be able to replicate it.

However now, things were different. He had magical abilities. He just needed to know how to do it.

As he performed his magic, the shirt immediately began to unravel as all that remained was the long string it was made out of. Imbue his mana into the string, Steve began again.

The weaving began and was done much faster than it took to unravel it. Second passed and there was a brand new shirt sitting in front of him.

"It really worked?" Steve asked surprised as he immediately used |Insight| on it.

××××××

Item type: Clothing (Shirt)

Material: Magic Cotton

Attributes: [Protection I], [Thermoregulation I], [Comfort I]

Durability: II

Description:

A piece of clothing worn to protect and cover the upper body created by the Architect, Steven Grant. Created using |Magic Cotton| a material born when cotton is imbued with a lot of mana, which grants ultimate comfort and protection when needed

World Rank: C

×××××

"Does that mean that everything I create would be C-ranked until I get stronger?" Steve asked himself as he examined the shirt, he just made.

Of course, as it's creator, he had embroidered his own logo at its back and had boldly written the letters 'Architect's Studio' written under it.

The shirt looked like some very expensive product, he would buy from some high ranking brand.

The material quality was superb but then again, what did he expect from a magical material.

"Moment of truth" he said before he put on the shirt.

This would be the first time, he was actually using one of his creations. He had the swords but exactly what does he use it on.

As soon as he wore the shirt, he felt some weird form of energy permeate his body. It felt safe and just right, if that was a feeling. It was neither cold nor hot, it was just right despite the slight cold within the room.

"Attack power may be zero but damn!" Steve praised himself.

Solo leveling: The Architect On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara