Chapter 2

.
.
.
Saturday, 4:35pm, " some random island.. Kim and a few others are here too. " She said, taking my hand and leading me to a make shift camp. There were seven other people, I didn't know them, but there were three girls, four guys, all wet and in bathing suits or regular clothes. Kim was trying to start a fire, it wasn't really working either.. eventually everyone was tried of watching him struggle and someone handed him a match. He sighed, lighting the match and getting the fire started. " Ah, Coffee, you're up, good.. I was worried you'd be out forever. " He said, patting my back and looking at my shoulder. " Yeah.. how'd we end up on an island?.. " I asked and everyone looked down or sighed. " Safety boat was popped.. and we had to swim somewhere.. this is that somewhere... Problem is, we're now stranded with nothing but a couple ideas and medical stuff from the safety boat.." He said sitting down on a log. " Richard over here managed to find a couple fruit and some coconuts we could eat.." Kim said, pointing at a pretty big guy with brown hair, he looks like the reason the boat popped.. and he was super tattooed. " It's probably only enough for two weeks.. four if we skip meals.. maybe even eight if some people don't eat twice a day in a row. " The Richard guy said, rubbing a knife on a rock. " But I'm sure I can catch some fish for us. " He said, and everyone nodded as he walked off. Something about this guy through me off.. but I didn't say much.

Sunday, 11:50am, we had to sleep on the sand last night and cuddle up with someone to stay warm. It didn't bother me though, I got to cuddle up with Rose, she was pretty warm for her small body. After eating a coconut, unfortunately I couldn't eat the blueberries Richard had found, has I was allergic, I sat out with Rose to find things to shelter us and everyone else with, where we found a pretty worn down building. It was small but it'd shelter from cold and rain. There was also some things thrown around. I couldn't help but wonder who was here before us.. But, either way, we quickly showed everyone else, and camp was moved there right after. Inside the building was old medicine, rope, wood, a dart gun, and sleeping bags, about eight to be specific. Kim relit a camp fire in a fire place and began speaking yet again. " Now, since we're all gonna be stuck here for a while.. we should go around and say our names or something, get along. " He said and everyone nodded, after two minutes, names were finished and people were talking. From what I heard, there was, Sarah,a girl from Brazil. Michael, Kim's old friend. James, I'm pretty sure he's a janitor. Avery, I'm pretty sure she's messing with James. Savannah, who's definitely fucking Jackson. Jackson, who's a momma's boy for sure, and of course, that Richard guy.

4:49pm, boy was I hungry. But according to Richard, since I was apart of the half that eat in the morning, I couldn't eat now. It was such bullshit, who is he to tell me not to eat? The big jerk already said he was gonna fish. So where's the damn fish? And the only thing I had was half a coconut. But I don't have time to argue with some prick of a man. So I just shut up and slipped into a sleeping bag, Rose joining me in the sleeping bag later on. It was nice to have her close to me, especially after talking to that jerk, she was warm and like a nice pillow.. she was soft as well.. And she smelled good..

Monday, 10:00am, gosh I'm hungry, and that stupid Richard and Kim wont fucking give me food. Everyone has ate expected me, is this on purpose? I just wanted something to eat for God sake. While sitting on the beach, Rose sat next to me, handing me an open coconut. I smiled a bit, drinking the water in the coconut. " I saw how hungry you were.. all the berries are gone.. so I hope this is good enough for you.." she said. I smiled leaning on her. " Thank you Roses.. you are truly kind.." I said and she nodded smiling. " I just.. really wish the cruise wasn't attacked.." I said, drinking more of the coconut water. " Yeah.. if I knew this was gonna happen, I wouldn't have invited you.. " She said and I rubbed her head. We talked for a bit more before we headed back to the building, Kim talking loudly about how he had gotten in contact with people from the main land and they would be coming to save us in a mouth, but this news just cause trouble as food wouldn't last that long so Kim said loudly, " everyone, we'll just all eat today, we'll figure something out later on, everyone eat if you're hungry.. " he said, looking at the ground. That seemed to calm people down.

Sunday, 9:00am, a week gone by, there was barely any food, and I was pretty much starving.. That Richard guy, whatever he was doing, wasn't helping as he did no type of fishing or hunting.. but he was the one over food? Ridiculous.. but somehow Kim trusted him.
11:00am, I was walking around the island before I spotted Richard, sitting on the beach and.. eating fish. Without thinking I grabbed his shoulder and shoved him onto the ground. " How the fuck did you get that!? " I asked, screaming in his face almost.  "I fished it up. And now I'm eating it. " He said smugly. " How- while everyone else starves!?... How could you sit there and eat that?.." I asked. Pushing me off him, he spoke, standing up. " I do what I want. Everyone on this fucking island is useless.. especially you and your stupid hunger.. fucking fat ass." He said, looming over me. " You're a sick fuck.. I'm not a fat ass. you should be helping everyone who's starving right now!.." I said, standing up and pushing him back. He scoffed, pushing me back onto the ground, throwing the fish at my face. " Hungry? Then eat. " He said before leaving. I looked at the half eaten fish in the sand. Picking up the fish and washing the sand off in the sea water, and eating it. What else could I do?.. I'm fucking starving.. food is food, and I'd never know if I'd actually get to eat again. But I still didn't know what to do about that Richard guy. He has Kim around his finger like a fucking dog. Kim trusted him even though he only knew him for a week basically. I don't know why Kim trust this guy. But I was right not to trust him.. Hopefully help comes soon, I can't be on this island anymore. I'm starving and everyone is starting to get annoying.. And the more I'm around them, the more.. the more hungry I am.. I think I'm losing my mind here..

Around 4:00pm, I was sitting up in the sleeping bag, Rose sleeping next to me. Balling up I covered my head muttering a bit and looked at Rose, the smell of her filling my nose like a drug.. But.. How does she look so full? Everyone else, minus Richard, looks like their starving.. but she isn't?. Was she messing with Richard for food? Something's going on.. and I wanna figure it out before I possibly go completely insane from hunger..
.
.
.
.
.