Chapter 5

.
.
.
10:00am, I was sitting in the room, missing with the radio and trying to connect to someone on the main land. Nothing was coming though, this was getting unbearable. As I was messing with the radio, I heard something outside the door. Getting up I looked at the door as it opened, I was slightly relieved seeing Coffee there, but she immediately pounced on me, bitting into my arm. I tried my best not to lose my arm while trying to get her off, yelling at her to chill and get off. Whenever I managed to get her off, I was on top of her, holding her head down, along with her hands that were clawing at my skin. "Hey, hey, here!" I said in a hurry, putting a apple in her mouth before she could bite my hand on her head. Her jaws easily bit through the apple in seconds, I guess eating bones all the time can really strengthen your jaws.. after some time I got off of her as she took the apple, balling up and eating it.

12:00pm, I was messing with the radio again, the radio still not making it to the main land. What was the point of giving me the radio if it doesn't work? My mind started to run as radio static filled the room. Then the radio went through, " Hello?", said one of my bosses, Dale. " Hello! It's me, Y/n! I'm alive.. and there's definitely someone on this island, a girl." I said, and the air went silent before I heard him again. " How was she.. able to survive with- ", I stopped him from speaking, " bodies.. rotten ones. And.. and I know she's probably struggling to stay alive.. eating rotting bodies.. but I really think we should get her off-"," Y/n. Are you seriously asking me to bring a cannibal.. back to the main land? Have you lost your mind already?.." He asked and I sighed. " I understand it's crazy, but I'm sure- well.. Sir if she doesn't get off this island, she'll go even more insane. Back on the main land we can get her help!" I said, he paused, not speaking for a bit. " I doubt she'll be getting help. Try your hand at saving her.. don't come calling when she rips it off. " He said, then the radio went to static. 'shit.' I thought, getting up. " So much for help.. " I muttered, getting out a granola bar, eating it. I don't even know if he's gonna send a boat out here.. at least I have a good amount of food and water.. but I should probably fish.. maybe I can get some extra fish for her.. whatever will stop her from attacking my arms.. I look like I've been attacked by wolves. She has extremely strong jaws as well, and her nails are just claws at this point, they easily clawed through my skin. Last time she bit me she ripped a whole chunk of my skin out, still kinda hurts.

1:53pm, I began walking around the island, through small, it was decently big. After a while, I found a pond. It was decently big, I human could stand in there if they want and it'll go up to their knees. As I was beginning to walk closer, I spotted her coming and moving back. She pulled off her shirt, and I  immediately turned around. After a while I heard her step into the water. I turned back after a while, seeing her sitting in the pond, luckily from where I'm standing, I could only see the top of her chest. Like some creepy stalker, I pulled up my camera and took a picture of her. Looking at it for a bit I went back to my camp, getting a bar of soap and two towels I happened to find and wash. I walked back to her coming up to the pond. I think I might've startled her, as she jumped, moving away a bit. " No, no.. I'm not here to hurt you.. promise. " I said, showing her my hands. She seemed to calm down. I placed the towels down and turns to undress before getting into the pond with her. She moved away a bit squinting her eyes at me. I didn't move closer, in fear of being weirder than I already seem, so I just held up the bar of soap. She looked at it, taking it. She began using it, her back facing me. After a while I decided to speak, " do you remember what day it was when you got here?.." I asked, she shook her head. From what I remember, the ship was attacked about a month ago.. maybe even two?. December 31st. And help for them arrived January 29th, they call me February 22nd.. she's been here for at least three months for sure, surviving on rotten body and bones from what I know. But she seemed to still have a bit of common sense. She could speak well and still remember what soap was.. good sides honestly. I sat up a bit, leaning on the walls of the pond. " Do you remember what happened here?.." I asked, tilting my head. She looked at me, her eyes still narrowed, but saddened. Seems like it was bad, and I think I can make out what happened.. she probably eat everyone. The team did say there was ten people but only five left. Something about the others "starving". Which is sorta believable, but if five people starved, how were five people able to still eat? Stupid excuse that happened to work. " Were you left on purpose?.." I asked, she nodded. Wonder how they were able to leave her. " Well, I promise you, I'll get you off this island. " I said, looking at her as she looked away, nodding. I watched her for a bit before getting out the pond, wrapping up and the towel and walking away, changing behind a tree. Soon enough I heard her get out and follow me as I walked away the island, taking pictures. She often got into a couple shots, seeming to just be looking around. It was kinda cute looking back at the pictures. Continuing to walk, I came apound a small camp. There was a makeshift tent, small fire pit, and a sleeping bag inside the tent. Lift up my camera, I took a picture. When I looked at the camera, I found she had found herself in the picture again, walking towards the small camp. This must be herself then. I watched her sit down on the sleeping bag, looking at me. I kicked a lot over, sitting on it and chatting with her.

3:30pm, I was walking around after talking to her. Apparently she was only on the ship because a friend sent her a ticket. Rose was her name, Rose Brick, I know her brother. A big news hit after he got off the island without his sister. He made a huge deal about it, him and his father. Coffee also told me that him, Rose, and a guy named Richard were never starving like everyone else. But also that no one died from starvation, it was her. She seemed ashamed to when she said it. She said Rose was her friend, and she ate her first. She told me she regretted it, she did, but she was starving and the hungry drove her insane. To the point she killed and ate her own friend and five others on the island, including the Richard guy. She didn't seem to care much about him though. By how she talked about him, he seemed like an ass. My feet eventually stopped when I saw a tree, ripped ropes at the bottom of it. Lifting up my camera, I took a picture. They tied her up, she told me that, that's how they were able to leave her so easily. She remembers screaming and begging for food and to be let down, but it seems like that didn't happen. Through she was a manic cannibal, something in me left bad. Being stuck on an island starving can definitely drive someone insane, I'm not surprised she ate them. Pretty much expected when a groups stranded. Even if it wasn't on purpose..
.
.
.
.
.
.