Chapter 4

.
.
.
.
5:00pm, was the time I arrived on the island. They sent me off with a phone, food, ropes, weapons, a camera, camping gear, and portable charger. I was told that because of a cruise ship being attacked, ten people were stranded out on this island, only five making off when help arrived.. but helicopters and ships passing have said to seen a figure of someone still on this island. Many who decide to explore never making it off the island in one piece, or at all.. so here I was, being sent onto this island to check for anything. Pulling my boat onto shore, I picked up the backpack full of supplies and walked into the forest of the island. Apound getting into the forest deep enough, a horrible smell hit my nose.. rotting flesh almost. Soon enough I found the source, bodies. Rotten maggot filled bodies.. if I was stupid I would've said the maggots eat the bodies up.. but.. those bite marks, claw marks, and bodies being ripped up, wasn't because of maggots. Walking passed the bodies with my noise covered, I spotted a small rusty and mossy building. Going inside I found weapons, old medicine, and dusty dirty sleepingbags.
After walking around, I come across a partly clean room. Surprisingly clean.. I decided not to question it much and set up my small camp there. Sitting on my sleeping bag, I setup my camera and when the sun fell, I went out with a flashlight and my camera, looking around.
The bodies covering center areas definitely gave the idea someone is here.. as i was recording and looking at a body, I heard footsteps and hid behind a tree. A woman's voice began speaking. " Hello?.. is anyone here?... I can smell you.. I can smell your delicious flesh.. come out.. come out!. " She spoke, her voice getting closer, but then it was stop, and replaced by the sound of wet sloppy and crunchy eating.. peeking around the tree I saw her.. small women it looked like, messy napped hair, dirty ripped clothes and bloody body. Her bloody hand digging into the maggot filled body in front of her and stuffing the flesh and bones into her mouth. The sound of her chewing was horrible, but I couldn't help but point my camera at her. The sounds and smell was horrible, but now with the camera evidence. I could get the hell outta here. Stepping back, I became to leave and head back to the building, but tripped over a body. The sounds of her eating stopped and was replaced with straight silence. Then when I was trying to get to my feet, she came outta nowhere where and pounced on me, biting into my arm with teeth sharper then a regular humans, going straight through my skin with ease. I left out a scream when she pulled back and my skin was ripped off with a horrible wet tearing sound.. I kicked her off before she could do more damage, but of course she followed. Then I had no choice but to lock myself in the room I was camping in. The sounds of her outside never dying down as I wrapped my arm up. " I'm so sorry.. I'm just hungry.. please let me in.. I'm lonely.." She'd say, before getting aggressive and banging on the door. She had truly been on this island for a while. She had lost her mind. Soon enough her footsteps left and I held down to sleep, tomorrow I'm getting off this island..

9:00am, I stood on the island's beach, staring at where my boat should be.. but it wasn't. When I turned around I saw a clear figure of her.. running back deep into the forest. She'd pushed my boat off, and if I had no way off she could eat me. As I was staring I heard her behind me, giggling or laughing in a creepy way. I turned around quickly to only see nothing. I sighed a bit, was I going crazy too?. No, I'm not. I need to get off this island before she can kill me. I walked back to the building, going into the room I was camping in. Pulling out a radio I started to try reach the main land. Sadly nothing which through, but I kept trying. All I was getting was radio static. Defeated, I just turned the radio off, going into the backpack I had and pulling out chips and a small cake and began eating. I then heard the sound of the door knob and it was to late to get up and lock it, as she ran in and pinned me down. I tried my best to stop her from biting me or harming me in general, she just ended up starching my eye. Which definitely made me stop and try getting away, ending in her biting down on my shoulder. She was so determined to eat me.. Was she really that starving? I managed to get her off my shoulder without losing it and stuffed the small cake slice into her mouth. That made her stop completely and she seemed to loosen up.  Carefully, I moved my hands off her and she looked down at me. For a second when she moved I thought she was gonna attack again. Instead she moved off me, slowly eating the cake before running off. Getting up a bit I watched her leave before closing the door and locking it. " Holy shit.. " I mumbled, looking at the bite mark on my shoulder, that was all I could do, still shaken up.

12:00pm, I was messing with the radio again, the radio still not making it to the main land. What was the point of giving me the radio if it doesn't work? My mind started to run as radio static filled the room. She has seriously survived on straight rotten flesh since February 22nd?. She really needs real food again. Seeing how she acted over a small zebra cake, she definitely needs actually food. Meaning she has to get off this island.. no telling how I'm gonna do that.. but one way or another I'll find a way and get her off this island. For now, it's just waiting.

6:30pm, I was looking around the island, taking pictures and more, when I heard rusting behind me. I turned around to just see her figure peeking from behind a tree at me. I was surprised she wasn't running at me right now. In a effort to see her in detail fully, maybe even get a picture. I pulled out a sandwich, holding it out to her. She seemed to hesitated, but ended up moving closer, and I moved back, leading her into the moon light. Once she was, I looked at her. She was pretty tall for a woman, around 5'9. Her matted hair was in two puff balls, her face.. was interesting.. her right eye brown, the other whiter than paper. Through scared and dirty, her skin was a calm shade of brown. While I was staring, she took the sandwich from me, and before she could disappear, I took a picture of her. But she ended up standing right there, eating the sandwich. So I decided to talk to her. " What's your name?..", She didn't answer right away, which made me think she didn't know how, but only after finishing the sandwich did she speak. " My name is Coffee.." She said looking at me. " Interesting.. how long.. have you been here?..". She looked away when I asked. Seems she didn't know. After a minute she spoke again, " why are you here?..". I decided to tell half the truth, " uh... That's not important, what's important is that I'm getting you off this island.." I said, looking at her. She seemed shocked but nodded before walking away. I didn't see her that night.
.
.
.
.
.
.