Chapter-7

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram leave Hamza’s arm and goes near cupboard,he take out useless shirt😭🤣and handed to Hamza who look at him with WTF look.

Hamza:”Itne bhi bure din nahi aye mere”He groan and threw shirt at floor,Ihram gritted his teeth and turn back to cupboard he take well not new but normal shirt and give it to Hamza who stare at shirt and place finger under chin.

Hamza:”Umm not my type,koi aur dikhaao”

Ihram:”What the Fuck is this?This is not your father's house . Just shut up and take this”Hamza stood up angrily and Asher who looked at them with naughty eyes.Hamza pushed Ihram aside and took his new shirt which he bought today,Ihram’s eyes widened.

Ihram:”Hey, how dare you?Yeh meri n…”But Hamza already left for the shower,he made faces and turned to Asher.

Ihram:”Tujhe kon si khushi mili hai?”He asked in an annoying tone,Asher bit his cheek and hugged him.

Asher:”Yaar bhai itna gussa mat karo aur so jao you have a test tomorrow,remember?”Ihram shivered at the name of the test,Asher placed a kiss on his cheek.

Asher:”Bhai,it’s ok please don’t take stress,and he is just try to annoying you ok,now go and sleep”Ihram become silent he lay on bed and cover himself he was mad on everyone including his fate,now how he can sleep when he very well know tomorrow going to be worst day for him,Asher look at him sadly.

Hamza look into mirror and turn on the shower he hissed when water touch his back he turn and look his back in mirror he has a lot of mark,some are olds and some new covered in blood,he look down and ran hand in hairs,then he look into mirror and clench his fists.

Hamza:”I will never ever forgive anyone”He pulled the towel and came outside but he frowned when he saw Ihram sleeping peacefully,he didn't want to fight with him?He looked at Asher who was smiling at him.

Asher:”Let’s go to my room”

Hamza:”Why was he sleeping like that?Dar gaya kya?”Ihram sat on the bed and take out his shoes from floor and threw toward Hamza’s direction but Hamza being Hamza bent down which caused Shoes hit Asher’s head😭.Hamza look at Ihram with naughty smirk,who again lay on bed and cover himself with blanket.

Ihram:”Fuck Off”He shouted at them,Asher wanted to fight with him but right now he know his condition he sigh sadly and grab Hamza’s hand who jerk away his hand.

Hamza:”I can walk”Asher rolls his eyes and gives him space,Both enter the room.

Asher:”Right or left?”

Hamza:”Right”Asher made pout,he want to sleep right side but his bad luck he lay on left side,Hamza lay on right side with heavy heart.In the middle of night Hamza who placing pillows on ear and cursing his fate because of Asher’s snore.

Hamza:”Oh God,ye kis k sath sula dia?”He made a cry face but groaned when Asher place arm and legs on him.

Hamza:”Accident se toh bach gaya but yeh maar ki hi dum ky ga”He try to turn but he can’t because Asher lock him with legs and arms🤣🤣🤣🤣.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Abrar looked at Azhar who was lost in his own thoughts.

Abrar:”Bhai itna mat socho ab so jao please”

Azhar:”Kaise so jau?Dekha nahi kitne bure nishaan the uss ki back par,aise kon karta hai,I want..”