Where are the hosts?..

-Next day-
--------------

3RD PERSON POV

The next day, one by one, everyone came out of the cabins and gathered in the dining hall.

They waited for Trevor and Derek to come.

-

They waited.

-

And waited..

-

Waited even more..

-

Even more..

...

'Where are they?' Jake asked feeling anxious, he wasn't comfortable with this situation. 'I have no idea..' Lill replied, 'We should go look for them!' She stated and soon enough, everyone agreed. Drew grabbed his pen and wrote something on his notebook ''i saw some materials in the shed for protection''

Alec and suprisingly Fiore were both very fast readers so they nodded and ran to the shed where they found weapons and some other old materials.

They quickly nodded at each other before grabbing all the things they could

(A/N: yes, they made up after the show, the father and daughter duo is back!)

In the meanwhile was the rest waiting outside. When Alec and Fiore came out with the materials, everyone grabbed something and they split up in 2 groups

group 1 : Alec, Nick, Miriam, Ellie, Gabby, Fiore and Ashley

group 2 : Tom, Jake, Lill, Dan, Will, Grett and Drew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP 1 POV

After hours and hoouurrrsss of searching, they still didn't find a sign of Trevor and Derek. 
Nick spoke to Ashley, 'hey uh..Ashley?' Ashley looked at him 'It..might be a bit late but i just wanted to apologize for not believing you and Lill back then..I was a bloody fool..' Which in reply, Ashley just laughed 'oh thats fine!..I'll have to admit that it was pretty stupid but..im glad you apologized!'

'Well..thats done' Nick thought and he already felt better.

There was a silence when Gabby screamed something.

'GUYS!! GUYS!! over here!' She looked scared, which is weird because Gabby is probably the most insane one of them all...

Everyone gathered around the spot where Gabby was pointing at..

-

Blood.

-

Fuck..this isn't a good sign..

Ellie spoke up, 'Do you think its from Trevor and Derek?..' 'It has to be! No one else came here yet and all the animals were killed! Remember?' Gabby said panicking while she clinged onto Ellie, 'I dont want to dieee!'

And so, everyone started panicking. Alec picked Fiore up and comforted her..she was only 7 after all (this is one year after season 1).

'Shhh..we will be fine' He really tried his best, he really did. 'but..what if we're all gonna die here? Im only seven!' Fiore said while tears started forming in her eyes. In reply Alec just hugs her and lets her cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP 2 POV

'We found nothing..should we just go find the rest?' Dan whined, they had walked for a very long time and their feet started to hurt

'For one time i agree with you, Mr. know-it-all!' Grett agreed. Everyone else nodded, 'I will lead the way, i still remember it' Lill said while she did her typical 'hand to the head scouts thingy' .

After another 30 minutes, they arrived at the cabins where group 1 was.

'Have you guys found anything? Because we didn't'

There was an akward silence and Nick decided to speak

'yeah..we did..' He said with a sigh, preparing himself to say it but Miriam was faster (suprisingly..) 'We found blood in the woods..we think that..they're dead..' She said trying to sound as calm as possible, but didn't really sound like it.

-

-

'WHAT?!' Grett screamed 'THEYRE DEAD??..' She started to panic and so did the rest. 'Guys we shouldn't panic all the time! We have to gather food and materials' Will spoke up, he didn't really talk that much until now..'Will is right! Let's search in the dining area!' Ashley stated.

And so they did, they found many leftovers in the fridge that were prepared for the reunion. They were very lucky to find so much food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the cabins..

ALEC POV

I sit down on my bed, staring at my feet. Is this really happening?..Is there really a killer on the Island?..I look up as i see Nick biting his nails, he looks really nervous.

I walk over to his bed and i sit next to him.

'How are you?..' I try to sound calm but trust me, it's hard. 'I--..I dont know I just..I didn't come back for this to happen..what if we're actually going to die here??' He whisper-shouted, everyone was asleep so he had to stay as quiet as possible.

I put my hand on his shoulder and i sigh, 'I know..but its not confirmed yet..maybe it's still something else..' Okay, that was the worst thing i could say. Ofcourse they died, it was a lot of blood. But he somehow believed it, 'Yeah..I hope so too' He said softly. I saw him smile for a second, I never really saw him smile before..I didn't really care back then but now?.. We started being friends yesterday and yet it feels like i've known him forever..

I guess people can really change..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helloooo, this is the last chapter ill post today. It's getting late and im getting lazy so 😘
I will try to put more other ship moments in here

ill also defo give fiore and alec some father and daughter time

-Milka