Where's your head at?!

(warning: swearing and blood)

3RD PERSON POV

It is day..hm..even I don't remember the day. They've been here for a long time, a really long time..

Lets say they have already been here for a month.

A month without proper food (Only meat or berries) or clothing.

A month without their family..

A month at a 'reunion' with a damn killer running around..

It's not going great with them..half of them probably got depression or trauma and the others are paranoia.

But that doesn't concern the killer, they love this..they are finally getting the revenge they wanted.

And they are not planning to stop.

All the campers were hopeless..but they couldn't just give up..if they did, they knew that they are screwed so..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIORE POV

Ugh! I can't believe that no one even came to help us! We've been missing for like..almost a month..And no one cared to call the police??

Or..maybe the police was murdered too when they arrived..No that can't be, they have guns too!

I sit in my bed, the thoughts in my head wandering around..I look at the clock in the cabin,

6AM

It's already 6AM and no one woke up yet? Normally Alec is already awake at this hour to wake up the rest!..Well..mostly only Nick but..Why isn't he awake yet?!

I quickly look over to his bed and--

Oh, he's just..sleeping? He looks like he just got possessed..yikes--..
Anyway, i'm..glad that he's still alive

I don't know what I'd do without him..I ruined his life and he still forgave me..I mean at this point i'm not even surprised, he even apologised to Nick!

I feel like there's something between them..and i will figure it out.. somehow!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

After everyone (finally) woke up, they sticked to their usual routine. They dress up, go find for food and hope they don't die.

They're also still looking for any signs of help or communication with the outer world because yes, Island Tipiskaw is pretty much stranded with only one road connected to it..