Don't get tricked!

ALEC POV

'How long has it been since anyone was killed?' I ask to break the silence, its always so quiet here.. 'Why do you ask? It's weird' Grett said confused

I honestly didn't know myself so i just shrugged

We've all been here for a long time now, too long. And we're all nervous. It's been 4 days now since we heard something from the killer..

I hope it was a good idea for all of us to stay in one cabin..

It was also very cold outside. VERY. Most of us didn't expect the cold weather and didn't bring any warm clothes.

-

-

I was one of them. I was FREEZING out here.

I buried myself under the blankets, hoping i won't catch a cold like Miriam. She wasn't doing well with her health..

I'm glad that Jake and Tom are taking care of her, everyone needs to stay safe.

We've tried to convince Will to eat more after Ashley's death but he keeps refusing to eat..Speaking of Ashley's death, Lill and Nick were still traumatized from the sight.

Nick sat on the end of my bed, no we didn't sleep together, as he was staring at nothing. I kind of..wanted to comfort him..in a friendly way ofcourse.

-

-

Yeah..friendly..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3RD PERSON POV

The campers split up in groups; Alec, Nick (hm what a coincidence..) and Lill were looking for food in the forest since all the leftovers were stolen.

Ellie, Fiore, Jake and Grett were searching for weapons in the shed somewhere behind the dining room.

Dan, drew and Gabby were at the dock feeding the ducks (that were still alive) with some old bread..an odd activity, but they grabbed protection before they went so..Gabby promised she'd protect them.

Miriam was in the cabin with Tom, she really didn't feel good and Tom would make sure that the killer wouldn't murder her.

krrshj, krrshj..

Tom heard footsteps outside..was it one of the campers or not? He told Miriam that he would go check outside real quick.

-

-

But oh Tom..what a bad decision you made..Ofcourse it's none of the campers! It's all a trap, The killer had decided his next victim..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KILLERS POV

Finally, that mortal kombat dude is out of the cabin..Now that old lady can get her 'peaceful' sleep..

I stepped into the cabin while grabbing my knife, i had to make it quick before spy boy came back..