too late.

(Recommended: listen to cigarettes after s*x while reading this)

It's been so long..

They were supposed to sleep for 4 to 6 hours so they would atleast have SOME energy..

But they never expected to fall asleep with sleeping gas! They slept like..double the time they were supposed to!

'but isn't that good? Now they have even more energy!' Would you sleep for that long when you know that there's a damn MURDERER lurking around? Would you sleep for that long when there's a chance of dying?

I don't think so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALEC POV

My head..what in the--..why is everyone awake?? Did I sleep THAT long?

I just got woken up by Grett, she told me that Lill was missing and that everyone except her and Ellie went looking for her.

Ellie got depression after Gabby died and didn't want to do anything else other than sleeping or staying in the cabins, Grett just stayed with her because she didn't want her to be alone since I was still sleeping.

I got out of my bed and I immediately remember last night.

Nick.

'Hey Grett..' I ask, 'Did..did Nick go search for Lill too?..'

Then Grett's eyes widen, 'Now you mention it..No, he didn't'

Fuck.

I walk over to his bed, it still looks like he's sleeping..

'Nick..' I whisper as i shake him awake, but as I touch the blankets, it feels so..light and soft?..

I slowly remove the blankets and I felt my heart drop once I looked at the bed.

It's..empty?

He's not there..? The blanket was stuffed with pillows..

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.