one. | wanna go out?

alex was on her computer, sitting at her desk with her legs on the arm rest of her chair, scrolling on a website.

jonna was in the living room, watching teenage mutant ninja turtles on the tv and eating pizza to set the mood while she watched the show.

and nin... was on the phone talking with her mom, being nagged on how she needs to "get her life together" and earn money for her own pc.

these three girls were living together in an apartment and having fun, nin's birthday had recently passed and they had went to the pizzaplex before, to make her happy.

alex then seen how they were having a concert tonight at the pizzaplex, showing the 4 animatronics on the official five nights at freddys website, owned by scott cawthon himself.

"hey guys, get in here!" alex yelled out from her room, even though she hated having her door open, she let it happen since it was them and not her own mom.

jonna paused the show since she didn't wanna miss a single second of leo or raph, she made her way over to alex's room since she didn't want her pizza to get cold while she was away from it.

nin was arguing with her mom as she walked into the room, profusely irritated and muted her own mother to hear alex out. what was her mom gonna do? jump her? absolutely not, at least while she was at the apartment with the girls..

jonna and alex just stared at nin with the horrified look of "you're gonna get fucked up if you go home right now" due to the fact she muted her mom.

"it's okay, i'm scared myself. but what's up?" nin asked, jonna just nodded so she didn't have to waste her breath on more words. alex just smiled.

"weeelll~ do you guys wanna go to the pizzaplex tonight? here on the official website owned by THEEEE scott cawthon, there's a concert going on and it has the main animatronics! roxy, chica, freddy, and monty—"

"MONTYYY!" nin screamed, cutting alex off. "i'm gonna tell you this right now, nin. do not ever yell in my ear like that again." jonna said stern with a unsatisfied look.

nin just sniffed like she always did, a habit she picked up from a streamer. "sorry. but, i'd be down." she smiled. "i'd be down too." jonna said with a slightly excited tone.

"great!" alex said as she put her hands up in the air like a cheerleader, but we knew damn well that wasn't her intent. "you guys can go back to what you were doing. it's only 6 pm and the concert doesn't start until 9-10  something."

nin nodded. "okay, now i have to deal with my mom." she said she walked out the room, sighing irritatedly.

"okay, is there anything specific we have to wear or—" jonna was then cut off by this loud and clearly irritated yell.

"MOM I KNOW FOR FUCKS SAKE!" clearly nin's voice as both girls looked quite concerned but just shrugged it off as alex then spoke.

"um... anyways continuing on, no we can just be ourselves. you already know how my mom is... and i would never do that to you guys." she smiled.

jonna nodded and went back into the living room, sitting on the couch and continuing her episode of tmnt. alex was about to close her down until she noticed snowball walking in, jonna's cat.