three. | what the fuck.

jonna had small shivers down her spine, but she went inside the ventilation with the rest of her friends. she was confused when she saw them just sitting in a specific area, watching something.

"what are you guys doing?" she whispered. alex pointed at the vent. jonna peeked closer and saw another animatronic, it was roxy boosting her confidence.

"your performance was perfect tonight! thank you. your hair is beautiful. your tail is beautiful. everyone was watching you. everyone loves you. everyone wants to BE you. you are the best! thank you. i am the best. i am the best." roxy said.

gregory just scoffed and side-eyed her from the vent. "well damn, you go girl!" nin said. "yeah, you got that, gregory." alex said. "what do i look dealing with her?" gregory said with sass.

"crazy." jonna said as she moved along in the vent. alex was amazed as she watched chica play her guitar in her booth. "eeee! dude, she's so good at playing the guitar. ugh, if only lonnie went with us!" gregory clearly didn't seem to like chica. "she's okay." he said quietly, must have had a bad feeling about her. nin just hummed with her cow plushie.

"honestly, hidden would probably be saying some bullshit right now if she was here." alex whispered to jonna, trying not to actively swear in front of gregory. "she would. but i don't need to deal with that right now, we already got nin saying some fuck shit." jonna said, already sick of dealing with bad ass kids.

"speaking of lonnie, i need to text her. you guys go along without me, would you?" alex said. "hell no! we are not leaving you!" jonna said defensive. "i— okay. can't argue with that one."

"yeah you're not going anywhere. i'll glue you to this vent." nin said. "oh." alex said, and gregory just stared as if he was glad he wasn't in alex's place.

alex then turned on her phone, it was at 50%, the time read 11:45 PM. she then went to her messages with lonnie.

lons | 💚
────────────────────────────

alex
lonnie!
read 11:35 PM

lonnie
?
read 11:35 PM

alex
lonnie, i'm gonna need you to call the cops.
tell them to go to the pizzaplex.
this is just a safety precaution, we don't know
if the animatronics here are dangerous.
the pizzaplex hasn't closed yet, but i will update
you if we get out in time.
i don't know if i'll still have connection
but we'll try to be safe.
read 11:37 PM

lonnie
okay, will do. please be safe.
i know i said not to call me but..
seriously end up calling me, you know
i can drive so...
but erm, i don't know if i'll get there
within closing time.
if possibly, i'll see if there's like...
an axe around my house, might bring it with me.
read 11:38 PM

alex decided it was now best to stop texting before she runs out of battery and so they don't stop running out of time to get out of here. "okay, let's go before we waste any more time."

they all nodded as they continued to move in the vent. all of them then carefully went down the vent, except... nin fell down on the ground, causing jonna and alex to fall onto her. "ow! can you guys get off?" nin said irritated and in pain, sort of.

"sorry—" jonna was cut off by the sound of the intercom. "ladies and gentleman, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! freddy and the gang are pretty tired and they'll be back here again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us from all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!" the intercom said.

"stupid ass intercom cut me off. sorry, nin." jonna rolled her eyes, wanting to blow up wherever that intercom was. well damn, fuck you scott, i guess. "anyways, we should get going to freddy, right?" nin said, gregory nodded.

they walked over to freddy's booth but then they heard monty's booth going absolute bonkers, it sounded like a chaotic and horrible mess in there. "it's okay, monty! be there soon~!" nin said with a chime. "ew." gregory said plainly as alex rolled her eyes. "nin, do me a favor, shut up bro." jonna chuckled again.

"like what did i do? all i do is live, laugh, and love monty bro." she stared at them, jokingly upset. "mhm.." alex said as she walked up to freddy's door, it was locked. "this stupid door won't open!" freddy instantly spoke on the other side, "oh? you are going to need a photo pass to open the door, apologies, i assumed you had one already... well, you should be able to find one at a convenience store."

all of us sighed as we walked away and wandered around for a while. we were kind of just exploring the pizzaplex until we finally found an openable door. "hey, look, the sign says 1 free photo pass!" alex said, gregory walked over to it and opened it. grabbing the photo pass.

"um.. guys...? which way was the exit back?" nin scratched her head, jonna groaned in irritation as she didn't wanna be lost here. "we're fine, it's over here." gregory said as they walked through and the gate opened again.

all of them had wandered around again, taking a bit of time to explore and look around the pizzaplex. jonna's bad feeling continuing to rise the more they explored around the place. after a bit of time, they finally went back to freddy's booth and opened the door for him.

"way to go superstars!" freddy praised them, alex and jonna the more excited ones to be called superstars. now where was their golden star sticker when they needed it?

three.