two. | uh oh.

the three girls walked into the pizzaplex and was met with bright neon lights and a large crowd of people, it was a bit nerve-wracking for the three of them.

"where do we go from here?" alex said confused. "that big sign that says entrance to concert." nin said looking at her. "I definitely knew that." alex said as jonna let out a small giggle.

they followed the people that were walking to the entrance of the concert, somehow they got front row and nin was cheering with her random cow plushie that she so happened to win not too long ago.

they decided to talk while they were waiting for the concert to start, well at least jonna and nin were. alex was texting on her phone, clearly smiling at the messages when she was texting this person.

"oooooh, who are you smiling at?" nin peeked over at alex and her phone, making alex pull away her phone. "a certain someone, nosy nin." jonna laughed. "damn, you all up in her business for what!?"

"listen, jonna, you never know." nin shrugged. jonna just continued to drink her tea, looking over at the concert stage, for some reason she had a worried feeling in her stomach that she truly didn't like.

"also, jonna, clam's heading over to watch snowball." alex smiled, jonna was relieved to hear that at the least. "good to know, tell her i said thank you." she took another sip of her tea.

alex nodded and she continued to text, but as soon as she finished her message and was about to speak, the concert music had started, letting out a public broadcast speaker that sounded exactly like scott cawthon.

"ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, fazbear entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one.. the only freddy fazbear!" the  crowd started to cheer and scream and jump in excitement.

alex was recording and cheering while jonna was cheering quietly and cheering louder in her head, sipping her tea. nin was cheering too, dancing around with her cow plushie. all of us singing along to the music that played, watching the animatronics show up on the big screen.

"WOOOOO MONTYYYY!!!" nin and jonna had screamed, clearly big fans of the gator than anything else. "wooo, freddy!" alex had yelled, with... less enthusiasm than the other two girls, embarrassed to even be yelling since she would feel awkward.

everyone in the crowd was cheering and recording, all the animatronics had came out and was on stage, doing their parts. monty even looked at nin and jonna.

"HE LOOKED AT ME, ALEX HE LOOKED AT MEEE!" nin shaking alex aggressively, in tears from even one small little notice. jonna on the
other hand, freaking out but cheering.

but... it started going downhill when freddy started to malfunction, worrying the animatronics and freaking out the guests, making them run out since his systems were not well, making him pass out on stage as the music ended.

the three girls panicked and went to the nearest room they could find, a room that.. was most likely freddy's. they should have just went to the exit.

since they had already did a lot today, they were exhausted and ended up falling asleep, sitting next to each other near the couch as nin's cow plushie rest on her lap. for friends, they sure acted like sisters, they were holding hands and clearly was a sense of comfort to make sure they were all together.

alex woke up first and heard 2 voices, a robotic one that sounded like freddy and the other one a little kid, a boy. her eyes opened as she saw the two of them talking near his mirror.

she gently shook nin and jonna, both of them slowly opening their eyes as they suddenly shot awake noticing the animatronic and the little boy. jonna and nin both looked at alex as she quietly sighed, clearly asking her to take the lead.

"ahem.. uh, hello...!" she said nervous, it was weird talking to someone she didn't know and her favorite glamrock, what the hell was going on with her life?

"well, looks like you three are awake." the little boy said, a soft and quiet voice. freddy looked at the three of us, nin squeezing her cow plushie for comfort. "well, hello you three. are you all safe and okay? how did you get in my booth?"

the three of them just stared at each other. "you see, after that malfunction you had on stage, we sort of panicked and ran to the nearest room we could find." alex facepalmed as jonna explained, clearly embarrassed for all three of them.

"but we're safe, clearly." nin said, still squeezing her plushie. "well, just to be careful, i should call the main office to call all of your parents." nin instantly cleared her throat as the little boy stared at freddy. "also, my name is gregory. and... freddy that won't be necessary, she cut you off didn't she?"

"my name's alex, that's jonna, and this is nin. but who.. is the she we're talking about?" gregory instantly heard footsteps. "shh, be quiet! i hear footsteps!"

all of us peeked near the curtain of the glass, seeing the security guard. "that is the security guard, she can help!" freddy said enthusiastic. "no! i don't trust her, i don't know who she is but she's trying to get me! isn't there some other way you can communicate with all of us without talking so loudly!?"

freddy sighed, clearly not used to being nagged for things like this but oh well, he was someone who cared about these 4 dearly. "yes, actually, here's a fazwatch for you all." his chest cavity opened with a present inside of it.

gregory unwinded the present as he took the present out and handed us fazwatches, one for all of us. "i'll be sending you an encoded message." our fazwatches dinged as the message was sent.

"hello, you four. it is me, freddy. i will escort you to the main entrance. however, i am unable to leave this room. you should have no problem. there is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. i will make it accessible to you now."

nin was the closest to the door and pressed the button. "well done, nin. there is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. you will all have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside." freddy spoke.

"um... it's pretty dark in there, freddy." gregory side-eyed the dark room. "there is nothing to be scared of. you can do it." freddy said, trying to lighten the mood.

"that.. doesn't really make me less scared but okay..!" jonna said as they all walked in the room. alex sighed, looking at the boxes up to the vent. "who's the tallest?" jonna spoke.

"that would be me." alex stepped forward, helping gregory into the vent. "me next, me next!" nin said, somehow and randomly excited to be in a vent. "oh my god, guys look i'm venting." nin said, gremlin laughing.

"nin, shut the fuck up." jonna said while letting out a small chuckle. alex rolled her eyes with a smile. "are you going in next?" alex asked jonna.

"you can go in, i'm the oldest and i'd rather look after you kids, even though you're not kids except for gregory." jonna spoke, staring at alex, making sure she didn't remark. alex just nodded. "catch you on the flip side then, jonna." she then went into the vent with them.

jonna waved as she sighed, crossing her arms since she was now alone in the maintenance room. "something feels so incredibly off, i don't know what it is yet, but it doesn't feel right." she said, looking around. the only thing that could truly save them tonight..

was if they still had each other and freddy by their side.

two.