four. | please get running.

"i'm afraid you three will have to walk around with me and gregory since he's the only one who can fit my stomach hatch, my apologies." freddy said politely. jonna groaned since she already knew damn well her feet were gonna hurt.

alex smiled weakly. "no need to apologize, freddy. us girls can manage even though we've never quite... been in a situation like this." nin just looked at alex, holding on tight to her cow plushie.  "oh, okay. but, we still have time, but we must hurry. if i am spotted, i will certaintly be taken back to my room. i will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. it is the safest path."

"okay, but you be better be careful moving around. i don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel." gregory said. "ugh, did you have to describe it like that, greg!" alex said, disgusted by the image. jonna let out a disgusted shiver, chills down her spine.

gregory went in freddy's chest cavity, we then started walking to the red door that had a red freddy symbol above it.  they were entering a place that looked rusted and dirty, going down a few stairs and suddenly hearing the security guard's voice.

"hello? little boy, if you're down here, say something!" the feminine voice said. "she's down here! we have to go back before she gets us!" gregory said in a slight panic. "do not worry, gregory. even if we are all spotted, you guys are safe with me. she would never suspect we are traveling together. however, we should still do our best to avoid her. if i am sent back to my room, we will never get back to the lobby before midnight." freddy said, trying to reassure them all.

as we were walking, gregory let out a small hiss in freddy's stomach hatch, clearly injuring himself. "i feel you are broken." freddy said. "broken?" nin said confused. "don't worry about it, i'm fine!" gregory said. "no, i feel that something is wrong. i'm taking you to the first aid station." freddy said defensively.

"there's no time, i'm fine, freddy!" gregory said as a remark even though it didn't work, we just rushed into the first aid station and hid there as we started to hear footsteps. we peeked through the red curtain as we watched freddy sadly get caught by the security guard. she was quite pretty though. "who's that?" nin said. "shh! but that's the security guard." jonna whispered. "she kinda pretty." alex said. "ugh, hate her." gregory said as he rolled his eyes.

"gregory, you don't like anybody." jonna said quietly. "i really don't." he agreed. "freddy! you're supposed to be on lockdown." the security guard remarked. "officer vanessa, i do not know how i got here." freddy said in a worried tone, she rolled her eyes. "well, you totally blew it tonight, you know. your system crashed and you ruined the show. now, parts and service have you on reduced power."

"nevermind, she's a bitch." alex remarked quietly, getting a chuckle out of jonna and nin. "so you see it now?" gregory asked alex. "mhm..." she agreed. "they said it's a safety precaution. just one more thing to deal with..." vanessa said irritated. "i apologize." freddy said, feeling guilty. "you do NOT have to apologize, freddy, oh my god...!" alex whisper yelled irritatedly as she stomped her feet.

"okay... look, we're like 15 minutes from closing and some kid is sneaking around backstage. if you see anything, notify me immediately. i already alerted the others. now, go back to your room." vanessa said stern as she walked away. "he wouldn't snitch on us, would he?" nin said. "i know he wouldn't. that's my favorite glamrock after all. but.. she said the others, which means... roxy, chica, and monty might be after us now."

"listen... i don't mind monty being after me." nin winked at alex. "shut up." alex deadpanned. "my fault." nin said quietly. "can you guys shut up and get out?" jonna said, irritated with all of this, wanting to go home. they just nodded and followed her like the leader. "i told you she was after me!" gregory said to freddy.

"i said nothing. i will keep you all safe, now let us go." freddy sighed as he felt guilty still, gregory re-entering his stomach hatch. all of us continued to walk around this rusty place that was clearly under the pizzaplex. "um... where are we, actually?" jonna asked. "we are now under the pizzaplex. these utility tunnels connect all the attractions." freddy said, thinking. "we can go anywhere in the building?" nin also asked. "correct! fazer blast, monty golf, roxy raceway; they are all accessible to s.t.a.f.f. - with high enough clearance of course. guests are never allowed down here."

"but yours is a.... special situation." he continued with a clear smile on his face, maybe he truly did feel safe with them. they all went up the stairs as freddy then took gregory out of the stomach hatch, on low power. "i am terribly sorry. the recharge cycle had not yet completed when i found you four. you must all continue without me. i will guide you on fazwatch incase you all get into any trouble." freddy said, running into the recharge station.

"we don't know if we can do this alone!" nin yelled and complained. jonna groaned, another shitty thing in her life. alex checked her watch. "it's 11:45 PM. 15 minutes until closing time. we need to hurry up." she said serious, they nodded. they then opened the door and walked to the lobby.

"nobody. make. a. fucking. sound." jonna whispered as she took the lead, stopping everyone with her hand. "look." she pointed to chica on the other side, eating trash in the bathroom. "distract her with something." gregory whispered. nin kicked the can, screaming. "bawk, bawk, bawk, you piece of meat, i'll eat you for dinner!" she yelled. "NIN!" alex and jonna screamed as they dragged her, jonna covering her mouth. "what!?" nin whispered as they were crouching on the other side.

they heard chica speak. "this area is off limits." she said in a monotone robot voice. as they scooted past her. they then got up and went into this room that looked like storage. they went around the shelves and went into another room, purple and green walls. "ugh! what is going on with all these rooms in this damn pizzaplex!?!" alex complained. "don't know, kinda don't care." gregory said.

they turned left and went into another room, getting hit with more storage and shelves, and more supplies. "i'm about to end it all." nin said jokingly. "please don't. you could jinx it." jonna said. they then turned back and went into another area with a dark red room full of smoke. they seen a gate with a sign that clearly meant do not go near it due to monty.

they then walked away and then heard the gate open as they heard a male monotone robot voice. "there you are!" monty said angrily. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" nin yelled as they started running, sprinting right and bursting through the door. "are you lost?" they heard roxy say. "babygirl, i'm not lost but you probably should be!" jonna yelled, trying to lighten up the mood in a horrible situation.

"lost kids over here!" chica said as she ran through the boxes. "fucking run!" alex said as they went up the stairs, holding each other's hands. "make sure you all hold on, please!" gregory yelled. "oh shit!" nin dropped her cow plushie. it was over. "nin, come on!" they stopped on the stairs, monty was still coming. nin had a stern look on her face as she went down and snatched her cow plushie back.

due to that, monty had clawed a small lock of nin's hair, causing it to cut. but, she still slipped away as they ran upstairs. "he can keep that small lock to remember me, but i was not about to lose my cow plushie that i spent a good 15 on!" nin said complaining but still flattered that monty even took the piece of hair.

they sighed as they got into the office. "well done, you four. you found a security office. now here's what you have to do." freddy said on their fazwatches.

four.