Six

As soon as Anton comes in the room I turn on the light to lamp.

He looks at me as he takes off his tie.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

"Meetings." He answered shortly.

"How could you say that to Mia? She's just a little girl." I said standing up walking towards him.

"Auoura tell me. Why do you care? You're a crazy person. You're a sychopath, you've always been and always will be, so why do you care about a little girl?" He said.

"I'm not crazy. I'm like this because of you. Doesn't matter if I'm a sychopath, no one should ever talk to a little girl like that." I said getting angery.

"The only children who could call you mom is our children." He said, with that he walks away.

But before he can past to the bathroom door I speak. "I'll never ever bear your children."

I watch as he freezes. "Then I'll have to force you like good all times." And with that he walks to the bathroom closing the door.

I sigh.

I sigh looking at the maids walk around

I sigh looking at the maids walk around. Their decorating the mansion.

At midnight the ball will begin.

The only reason I'm happy is because their will be food.

"Dear." I hear a voice, turning around I see Anton. He's already dressed, I'm in white silcky pj's.

"You're not ready." He said looking at me up and down.

"We have plenty of time. Why are balls always at midnight or just at night?" I questioned.

"I find it the perfect time to attack people." He answered, my eyes snap at him.

"You're going to attack someone?" I asked.

He smiles. "No, not unless they attack first." He said.

They.

He means my family, they're the only ones who would attack. Their is no reason to attack Anton as he is not as powerful as the other Mafias, but he has me. I sometimes feel like a gem. A gem that's holds power, a gem that everyone must have - need. I hate feeling like a gem.

"I'll go get ready." I said it comes out as a whisper, but Anton nods.

I walk away.

Closing the door behind me I pull out a dress.

About fourty minutes later I look at myself in the mirror.

My dress is black, noddle straps. I'm wearing gloves; black gloves. My makeup looks good, I have a red dark lipstick. My hair is down straight.

I must look good. Anton words. I must look because I'm Queen of the Germans.

A Queen must look good.