Eighteen

Aurora's pov

"Wow." Will says, everyone is staring at the mansion.

The mansion is surrounded by tall trees. It goes on for miles and miles. Perfect for no one to find us, hopefully.

( Front                              Back )

"She's a beauty." Aden says as I smile nodding.

"Let's go in, shall we?" I asked, they nod.

I walk, leading them the way. Going in I sigh. "It's just going to be us, there are no men here, along with cameras. If you guys need anything call me and I'll ask one of my most trusted men." I said as they all nodded in agreement.

"You can all go ahead and pick a room you'd like. They're also maps, just in case you somehow ever got lost." I said as they nodded.

I watch as they all walk off. 

Will and Tom just stand there. I look at them with confusion. 

"Me and Will, will be sleeping with you." He say's as my eyes widen.

"Wh-what?" I asked, shocked.

"You heard me, Doll, we won't take no as an answer." He says.

"Doll, lead us the way to our room." Tom say's smirking.

"This is not fair." I mutter under my breath as he smiles. 'Oh how is love to wipe that smirk off his face.' I thought.

Sighing I do as he said, about ten minutes later we arrive at my - our room.

Will and Tom look around, I sit down as they put their stuff down. "This is nice." Will say's as I nod.

"D-does Anton...know about this place?" Will asked hesitantly, making Tom look at me.

Breathing out. "Hopefully not." I say whispering, trying to assure myself more than them.

"Come down, its time for dinner." I said, they nod following me as I lead them to the kitchen.

A few minutes later the rest came down to the kitchen. 

"Ah you guys found the kitchen." I said smiling.

"Whoa, mama, its so pretty here." Mia says as I smile. She smiles, her smile then leaves her face as her eyes land on Blake. Blake leans in his chair gulping.

"A-are you still mad?" Blake asked Mia.

"Yes! You took my candy! Who does that?" Mia shouts.

I smile giggling, Blake's eyes land on me. "If I die because I was set down fire by a four year old. I am coming back from hell and coming after you!" Blake says pointing his finger at me as I giggle more.

"Who knows, maybe I might be the one to set you on fire." I said smirking, his eyes widen.

"You really wouldn't put your best friend on fire, would you?" 

"If you took my candy? Oh yes I would, yes I would." I said smiling, taking a fry and popping it in my mouth.

Anton povs

"Go! Go!" I shout, my men bust down the door.

"Auou-!" I shout pausing.

No men, it's quiet. No one's here.

Realization hits me.

'they knew we where coming.' I thought.

I clenched my jaw.

"Was machen wir, Sir?" One of my men asked.

Transition: What do we do sir?

"Do what you have to. Just fine them!" I shout, my body shaking with pure anger.

Nothing but pure anger.

Another chapter, sorry for the long wait. This is kind of a short chapter.

Counted words: 556