Mushroom x dynamite FLUFF (idk)

I need to show you something my sister made.

I hope this gets on Pinterest anyways to the story part

I hope this gets on Pinterest anyways to the story part. also there humans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she kissed me, I thought I wouldn't like it although she tasted like ass, I still liked it even if the taste wasn't as amusing.

Wait...

Does that sound weird? I was sitting on her couch hoping she wouldn't come out of her bedroom because for the few days we had an awkward silence because we always thought of the 'incident' when our eyes fell on each other but today I guess it would be only her who had the silence because I been rethinking it and...

It was pretty hot.

I grabbed the blanket on the couch remembering what mushroom said to me when she handed it over on the 5th night of my stay.

"Make sure not to ruin it my dad made that for me on my birthday."

 I think I remembered who her dad was he always laughed at me when I did something silly, he also had a lot of eggs for some reason. I layed down on the couch and looked to the ceiling I didn't want to sleep I just wanted to think for a moment but nothing that i haven't already thought about came to mind but the peaceful silence of the house broke. Mushroom opened her door, and I got up from the couch to look over at her she went over to me and said;

"So... Uh... Hi."

She looked away but I kept looking at her I then something slipped out of my mouth.

"Uhhhhh did you at least like it? Like did I taste good?"

she tried to keep straight face as she replied with.

"Not really you taste like creepy rich men who suspiciously smell like weed,"

"WHAT?!"

I replied back as she laughed at my reaction. She ran Straight for the couch going face first in the soft cushion. Which was the ONLY soft cushion in the entire house expect the pillows she grabbed my shoulders and came face-to-face to me as it became silent she putted her surprisingly soft lips on mine, and we started to kiss for the second time but we didn't pull back this time we started to make out with me I had so many questions like "Why is she doing this didn't she not like it? Wasn't that platonic? Why?" But to be honest I didn't even care anymore I slowly started to shift into a laying position grabbing her shoulders as we shifted positions I was laying while was laying on top of me grabbing my chin looking at me. What would her dad think of this? The house became silent the only thing that could be heard was soft moaning and wet-like sounds from both of our mouths. She slowly moved her hands down my body before she pulled away.

"Nope were doing that dude,"

She got the blanket which had been thrown on the floor and cover us with it before falling asleep with me.