Chapter 23

- The next day -

*Holly's POV*

I woke up with sweat drops slowly rolling down my clammy forehead. My chest was going up and down, I was breathing really fastly and my heart beat was pumping.

I just had a really strange dream.

Brent had just asked me out.

Why would I think of that, unless...

I like him.

Great! I fell in love with my best friend who probably doesn't like me back and I have no chance with him.

(A/N #thanksbart Just wanted to say, I hate you with all my life. You broke up my idols and now they barely have time to hang out together properly).

I got up from the warmth of my boyfriend (bed). I sighed because we had Magcon today, I am going to get so much hate.

- time traveling to the year 3000, nah nah jk skip to Magcon -

We all got out the car, I tried avoiding eye contact with all the guys except Jacob and Brent. I suddenly heard shouting and screaming. Of Course there are going to be fans out here.

I walked over to where Brent was and we walked up to some fans, they all shoved me away and took photos with Brent. Great, now all my fans hate me. I was being miserable loner until a fan stopped me. I knew she was going to give me hate.

"Hey, I am sorry you are getting all this hate. I know its not your fault because you were looking after a fan. You are such an inspiration to me, all my friends ditched me because they hated you for ruining their show. I might just be a fan to you, but you are my idol and way better than the guys." The girl said, I smiled at her widely.

"Thanks, everyone here hates me except you. I am just happy I still have someone that supports me, here is a backstage pass. Meet me after the show, I feel that I can trust you, I wanna chat with you for a while." I smiled as I handed her a pass, her eyes widened and her eyes started getting glossy. She was gonna cry.

"Thank you!" She screamed and hugged me. I just smiled and walked off because all the guys started walking in the building.

I walked and went straight to backstage. I just need to rest for alittle while, I still can not believe I confessed to them

I sat down at a nearby couch and breathed in and out. Stay calm. You still have people that look out for you, doesn't matter what the guys do.

Ignore and forget.

∞ ∞ ∞

Dafuq did I just write?!