𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

Solana&Luna Outfit ^^^^^^^^

We made it to the restaurant a little while ago

I'm sitting at the end of the booth with my sister in the middle of me and Solana and my parents are across from us in the chairs.

I laugh at the story my mom was telling . Right now we're reminiscing about old time while waiting for our food.

"Ok mummy enough" Lucia said since the story that was being told was an embarrassing one about her.

My mom laugh at my sister red face with my dad shaking his head with a small smile.

"Why you laughing" my sister said staring at her best friend with a playful narrowed look.

Solana put her hands up in a surrender position."my bad" she said with a small smile on her face.

Reverting my gaze to ahead of me I see our server coming over with the food.

placing the food down i see how he and my sister keep giving each other looks⎼leaning over i whisper in my sister ear when he leaves "you're drooling". she quickly wipes her mouth and slaps my arm lightly when she realized nothing was there.

"stoppp" she says with a red face while i continue laughing.

"What's happening" my mom said asking the question the other two at the table also want the answer too.

"cia has a crush" i say in a sing song voice "grow up" "who" my mom and Lucia voice at the same time .

ignoring cia i responded to my mother. "the server" i say as lucia looks down red as a tomato with solana snickering at her reaction.

"oh i can get you his number" "mummy noooo, papi tell them to stop" Lucia said dragging out the no.

"grandi epi kite ou sè pou kont li" dad said looking up from is food with a stern look aimed at me, rolling my eyes i lose my smile and eating now zoning everyone out because why did he have to speak.

(translation:grow up and leave your sister alone)

I can tell my sister felt bad that her father ruined my mood so i gave her a little smile to let her know im not mad, which she returns.

☆★☆

Making it back to the beach house everyone was pretty tired because of the heat, so we all went off to our rooms.

While walking towards my room i hear my sister's door open and close but not the guest room next to her's , so i turn to see Solana following behind me with her head down⎼Quickly turning my head when she looks up i mentally prepare myself .

i hear solana clearing her throat making me turn to face her with my hand still on my door knob.

"can we talk please" instead of answering verbally i open my door letting her step inside.

when the door closes i rise and eyebrow signaling for her to talk.

"so how have you been" i roll my eyes walking over to my closet to find something to wear.

"get to the point solana, what do you want"

"ooo you are so feisty now" she says letting out a small laugh.

i turn around with a straight face , making her purse her lips and nod to herself.

" right well i um- i noticed how different you've been acting around me, and i guess i was just wondering if it had to do with something that happen that night."

"different how?" i say ignoring the rest of the shit she just said.

"well you been distance today and that's not how i remember you acting 4 years ago"

i hum because she is corrected i was overly obsessed with her, every chance i got to talk her or be around her ,i ran with it.

"well im not the same person i was 4 years ago"

"no- yeah i know that bu-" she cuts herself off taking a deep breath with me just standing there staring at her.

"Luna are you still mad about the kiss" she said wincing slightly like saying those words hurt her.

i shake my head laughing with no humor behind it " i can careless about you kissing me then calling it a mistake, don't get me wrong i was hurt but not as hurt when yo-" i shake my head not even wanting to think about it.

"when i what, if its not about the kiss why are you mad".

"let me ask you something, do you remember everything that happened that night?" i say my gaze never wavering from her eyes

"uh- yea i'm pretty sure," she asked with a confused face. making me give her a tilted look.

" oh so you do remember me pouring my feeling out to you then you kissing me, and going to fuck one of my best friends an hour after breaking my heart".

After that her face goes through many emotions before it settles for realization.

giving me all i need to know "that's why i'm fucking mad."