𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23

After devouring Luna in my back seat we accidentally fell asleep,So we're now heading back to the house at 10:40pm

We drive in comfortable silences still tired from the event that took place earlier.

"Thank you for tonight I really needed it." I heard Luna say. Glancing between her and the road I see she's still looking out the window.

"Which part?" I insinuate with a playful smirk on my face. I feel her now eyeing the the side of my face, "both.." She mutters, looking at her so second I see her red in the face with a shy smile on her lips.

"Well I'm glad I could help." She chuckles a bit, looking out the window when I finally pull into the drive way.

Getting out of the car we both head to get the stuff out the trunk. Luna's in front of me walking to the door so I do what anybody would do In my position, taking a quick look at her ass I stop in my tracks and start laughing. "What? why are you laughing?" She turns around with a confused expression.

"Your leggings are inside out." I tell her while walking up to the door where she's at. Looking down at her pants she sees what I'm talking about and starts giggling.

"I'm tired and it was dark in the car,So leave me alone." Luna playfully rolls eyes while opening the door for us.

"Can I-," Luna cuts her word short screaming, alarmed I drop the basket and turn seeing Lucia's weird ass sitting in the dark staring at us.

"Where the hell was y'all at?" Lucia asked getting up from the couch, "why the fuck are you hiding in the dark like a psycho is the real question?" While her focus is on Luna I start to put the left over fruit in the fridge leaving the cookies on the counter.

"To be dramatic duh, now where were y'all at for hours and why?" She questioned. Me and Luna both pause stuck on what to say.

" I was feeling down so Solana was kind enough to offer to cheer me up." I mean she didn't lie but Lucia didn't look satisfied with Luna's answer.

" y'all don't see how weird this looks right now?" She says tilting her head towards the picnic basket in my hand, I know what she's thinking and she's 100% correct but we can't let her know that, for now anyways.

"How is it weird?, me and you had picnics before." I pointed out.

"Yeah but your my best friend." Lucia remarks.

"And Luna is also my friend." I see the way Luna side eyed me at that making me want to laugh a little. Yes it makes me feel guilty having to lie to Lucia but it will all be worth it in the end, I hope.

"I guess bu-" Luna cuts Lucia of with a exaggerated yawn, I shake my head looking down to hide the small smile making its way on my face.

" Lucia relax it's not that serious, I'm tired so I'm gonna head to bed." With that she walks away taking the bag that has all our pictures and painting in it.

Thank lord Lucia didn't see Luna's inside out leggings or she definitely would know something else happened. I go to head upstairs when cia says something that stops me in my tracks

"I hope you don't like my sister." I blink a couple times at the before turning around, "what are you taking about."

"I just saying, I know I been preoccupied with Trey so you been getting close with Luna, but don't get to close." She sternly says. I decide to take a risk and ask her as a hypothetical question well not really but to her it will be.

"I'm not saying I do like her but if I did why would that be so wrong?"

"Because you will hurt her like you did all those girls in high school then all those girls in Atlanta . Also it's girl code you don't date your best friend younger sibling." She say shrugging.

" I'm not some type of hoe, in high school I was single and I let those girls know I wasn't looking for anything serious same with Atlanta I'm in my early twenties of course i was out having fun." I don't know why I'm explaining myself to her I know it's just gonna make her more suspicious of me liking Luna.

"You didn't answer my question Solana." Lucia said moving past everything I just said.

"You didn't ask one Lucia." I remark.

"Do you like my sister."

Yes. "No."

"Good keep it that way." She then walked passed me up to her room.

I hope we tell her soon.

-

It's around one in the morning after my shower I just couldn't sleep, I've been thinking about what Lucia said.

Does she really think I'm bad for Luna? I mean yeah I had my fair share of women but I was never committed and I've never been or will be a cheater, plus I started sleeping around because I couldn't have Luna. If Lucia only concern is me hurting Luna then she has nothing to worry about.

I go to unlock my door when I here a small knock on it. Upon opening it I see a showered and changed luna staring at me.

"What's up?" I step back letting her into my room before closing and locking the door. She walks over to my bed and takes a seat on it.

"Why are you awake?" She questioned.

"How did you know I was up?" I question right back.

"I saw the lamp on." I look towards the lamp on the night stand before walking over to it and turning it off. " just couldn't sleep, but are you ok? did you need anything? " I asked Changing the subject before she ask why i couldn't sleep.

"Yeah earlier I was gonna ask if I could sleep with you but Lucia interrupted."

"Oh yeah, of course but you have to sneak out before she wakes up." She nods at that while getting under the covers. I crawl on the bed next to her, "put something on." I pass her the remote as she cuddles into me.

Most people would see this as us moving to fast or think it would be awkward spending the whole day with the person you just started seeing, but me and Luna always been close I wasn't just close to Lucia I was close to the whole family, so I feel really comfortable right now with Luna laying on my chest with her leg thrown over my hip.

Luna finally picked for us to watch the first scream. "Really Luna?" I said in a dry tone making her look up at me with innocent eyes, "whattt," she dragged out with a small smile forming on her face. The scream movies are her favorite horror series, anytime we used to watch one of the movies we always ended up watching all of them.

"Girl we're gonna be up all night and you have to wake up before your sister." She just shrugged pulling my arm around her body, " your door is locked so we're fine." She then went back to looking at the screen.

I shook my head tightening my hold on her body before paying attention to the movie.