𝟐 | 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, we are so happy to have you here!"

The blonde greeted the angel excitedly with a huge smile on her face, a smile that seemed to calm the latter down as she reciprocated the gesture. Holding the blond girl's hands and giving her a kind smile of her own.

"Yes! It's so nice to finally meet you, you must be Charlie." The dove, who previously flew away scared of the sudden movements, landed back on the angel's shoulder as Charlie watched it with dilated pupils.

"You should meet the rest! Come inside!" Charlie grabbed the angel's bags and pulled them inside as the angel followed.

[Y.N] quickly glossed over the interior and soon looked at all the different figures standing in the middle of the room, surrounding a table that had tons of food on it. She also noticed a banner with the words "Welcome to Hell!" painted over them with poor handwriting, a few doodles surrounding the words. Even though the sentence would normally be viewed as something negative, her heart got warm thinking of how they put in some effort to make her feel welcome.

"These are our guests, Angel Dust and Sir Pentious." The angel's eyes landed on the former, a skinny fellow with a pale complexion and a flirty look on his face. The latter was eyeing the angel with a very excited smile on his face, his snake-like tail coiled up.

"Hi sugar-tits, are you a fan of my work or is that forbidden up there?" Angel Dust's voice was a high one, and as he spoke he leaned on the food counter, showing off his fluffy chest.

"What an enchanting name you have! Angel Dust, hm? That sounds very... magical." The short angel spoke with enthusiasm, already taking a liking to the spider-like fellow because of his name, absolutely clueless to it having a relation to drugs, namely PCP. "I'm not very familiar with your work but I'm sure it's as lovely as your name."

Angel Dust raised his eyebrow and looked to his left, sharing a playful smile with another person with cat-like features. Sir Pentious on the other hand, stood still, waving at the angel who waved back enthusiastically, assuming that he was just shy. Once she waved back, his eyes widened and his smile got bigger.

"This is Vaggie, my girlfriend." She said, pointing at a gray toned female, who looked awfully familiar. "And our staff, Niffty, our housekeeper and Husk, our bartender." The blonde finished, pointing at a tiny female who immediately ran up to the angel, startling her a little.

"Finally, a decent female." The little one laughed hysterically, earning an awkward chuckle from [Y.N]. Niffty circled the angel, causing her to bring her wings closer together. "You're so clean!" 

"Thank you, Niffty." She smiled and then looked over towards the cat bartender, who was sipping on some cheap booze, he rose his bottle up to her, a gesture the angel assumed was friendly.

The princess of Hell quickly appeared in front of [Y.N] again. "Oh man, you must be hungry, or thirsty, or super tired! Let me show you to your room."

"Oh, thank you, I'm actually quite-" The angel got cut off by the sudden appearance of a demon she has not seen before, red smoke with green static engulfing the two of them.

He pulled the angel in by her hand, shaking it. The quick movement and the feeling of his harsh hand against her soft palm startled the girl, but she didn't show it. "Angel! The name is Alastor, it is a pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure!" He spoke fast, his voice like one you would hear from a radio broadcast. His hold on the angel's hand lingered as he eyed her up and down.

"Lovely to meet you as well, Alastor!" She smiled, putting her second hand on top of his, shaking it again. "You can call me [Y.N], I'm so happy to get to know all of you." She looked behind Alastor to smile at all the other people that got introduced but Alastor seemed to take a step in that direction, forcing her eyes onto him.