𝟑 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Sir Pentious just agreed to participate in the friendly competition to see who can win over [Y.N] first, and he decided that there is no better time to start than now. The party has technically already started, with Vaggie arguing with Alastor over the music choice and Angel Dust throwing shots back with Cherri Bomb, who he invited. Charlie was trying to convince Husk to not give them too much alcohol but the bartender argued that that would be breaking the rules. What rules those were, he didn't say.

Pentious sneakily slipped out of the lobby, making his way over to the angel's room and standing in front of the door. His hand rose up to knock on the door, but he hesitated to do so, turning around and fiddling with his fingers anxiously for a moment. He turned around dramatically, taking a deep breath, just to see the angel was standing in the doorway, looking at him confused.

"Sir Pentious! What a coincidence, I was about to go to this party Alastor mentioned, want to walk with me?" She smiled kindly and a blush crept onto the snake's cheeks.

"But of course! Let us walk together." He extended his elbow and she wrapped her hand around it, letting him lead her back towards the lobby. With his other hand, he fiddled with his bow-tie as his cheeks became a deeper shade of red.

As they joined the rest at the lobby, Husk gave Sir Pentious a curious look, not having expected him to make the first move. But the bartender wasn't the only person looking at the two. The radio demon was also staring at them, and though he was smiling, beneath that he felt a little betrayed by the angel that didn't accept his earlier proposal, now being accompanied by someone anyways.

Pentious led the angel towards the bar where Husk just got finished chugging a bottle of whiskey, his gaze falling upon the small heavenly being that was looking around curiously. "Would you like a drink?" Husk asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but... I'm pretty new to this sort of thing, you can't really find that many places to buy alcohol in Heaven... Could you maybe recommend me something?" She asked, looking at all the different labeled bottles behind the bar.

"A drink for a girl like you, hm?" He thought for a second. "You'd probably like something gentle and sweet, wouldn't you?" His deep voice somehow got deeper as he focused on his choice.

He turned around and grabbed some bottles, pouring some vodka, lemonade and squeezing a lime into a glass. The angel watched starstruck as he skillfully mixed her drink in a metal container and then poured it into a tall glass, adding a shot of blue curacao that turned the drink blue. For the extra flair, Husk added a lemon on the rim of the glass and the angel clapped.

"That looked so cool!" She watched as he added a straw to the drink and put it in front of her, smirking to himself. The angel took a sip and her eyes widened. "Mm! This is really good." She took another sip and smiled at the taller man. "It won't get me drunk though, right?"

"Shouldn't get ya drunk, unless your alcohol tolerance is shit." He said the last part quieter, not loud enough for the angel to hear.

Drinking was allowed in Heaven, but it was looked downed upon, since it can quickly resort to one becoming drunk, and that would be a gluttonous. [Y.N] has never drunk before and wasn't familiar with many things that were considered human. She was spawned into the world as an angel and her whole life she has only heard stories about Hell and all of the sins, and how everything is beyond Heaven. However, the young angel chose not to believe those stories, not believing the awful things people have told her. Why would people do those things she heard, when life is so beautiful?

The girl suddenly felt a small tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see Sir Pentious again, holding two small glasses in his hand. "I got you a shot." He smiled and handed over the tiny glass to [Y.N], who took it in her hand smiling back at him.

"Ooh shit, we're doing shots?" Angel and the girl who [Y.N] hasn't met yet came over to the bar, and the rest soon followed.

Husk grumbled something under his breath and pulled out a row of short glasses, filling them up with some drink. Once everyone had a shot in their hands, Angel Dust yelled out "To redemption!" and everyone gulped their shots down, slamming the glasses on the table. The angel, not wanting to feel left out, did the same, but coughed right after because of the burning taste.

"You good, squirt?" Angel Dust patted her on the back, leaning down to meet her face.

"Yes, thank you." The girl smiled and took a couple sips of the blue lagoon that Husk made her earlier, to somehow get the foul taste of vodka out of her mouth.

The party went on with the rest of the crew drinking and [Y.N] denying more alcohol because of the sudden wooziness she was feeling, but she was having fun. The drinks she did get helped her loosen up and soon she was dancing and joking around with everyone in the room.

Meanwhile, Alastor, having lost his fight over the music choice with Vaggie, was watching the group from the balcony. The angel was currently floating a tiny bit above ground, holding Niffty in her arms as the two giggled together. Watching her, emitting a sort of white light, he begun asking himself.

Would an angel's soul bring him more power than that of a demon's? Surely. Lucifer is a fallen angel and he is the most powerful creature in Hell, much to Alastor's dismay. But how would he even convince such a pure creature to make a deal with the likes of him, is it even possible?

The radio demon watched closely as the young angel bid the others goodbye and started making her way to her room. He stayed in the shadows, quietly following the girl while he stayed outside her reach and when she walked into her room he manipulated the shadows to follow her into the room, standing in a dark corner beside her bed with a predatory look in his eye.

The little dove fluttered its wings aggressively as it felt an unwelcome presence around. "Hm, what is it?" [Y.N] asked as she got closer to the dove, letting it fly into the palm of her hand. She used the back of her index finger to gently pat the dove as it seemed to calm down. "Oh!" She exclaimed, suddenly remembering something.

She sat by her vanity table, opening a drawer and pulling out a piece of paper, laying it out and with a click of her fingers, she spawned a quill in her hand. Alastor heard the girl take a deep breath before she started writing, focused. He tried to look over her shoulder to see what she was writing, but he saw the dove flicked its head towards him. With a disappointed sigh, he let the shadows consume him and soon he was out of the room.

He walked through the dimly lit halls, eyeing his cane as an idea finally appeared in his mind. One that made his smile wider than ever, as he felt excitement for the first time in a while. A being so pure, so innocent, it would surely be a shame if someone tried to take all of that away.

He chuckled to himself. "This will be entertaining, indeed."