-1

//20 votes//

____________________________________________

Dil se saabit kro ki Zinda ho,
Saanse lena koi saboot nahi.

(Trans: prove from your heart that you're Alive, breathing is not evidence)

**********

(Inaiyat pov)

I was in half sleep and my body was aching very badly. I was experiencing a tribal headache also and I have no energy to get up but suddenly I felt like someone splashed cold water on my face. I have no energy to get up but forcefully I opened my eyes and saw my aunty standing with a stick in her hand. The stick she usually used to beat me. I sat on my bed.

"Princess, please get up." My aunt said taunting me. I look in her deep red eyes. It's like she'll eat me raw today.

She slapped me and held me by the hair tightly from the back side and pulled them.

"Do you have servants here who will cook for you and do chores for you?" She says while pulling my hair more tightly. It is usual. Now I'm used to all of this.

"Sorry Chachi sa, I was about to get up" i said while trying to come out from her tight grip.

(Chachi sa is used for aunt)

"Who will cook breakfast and pack lunch, aarush is getting late for his school." She said and freed my hair.

"Sorry Chachi sa, I was not feeling well." I said and got up from the bed.

She again slapped me harder. I fell on the floor, she kneel down and held my shoulder tightly.

"I know you're making excuses, if you want to live here, then go and do house work before going to college." She said, i nodded my head. She left the room leaving me behind alone.

I get up from the floor and go directly downstairs to make breakfast. I started making breakfast.

I

t has been 14 years, since my parents passed away. For 14 years I have been living with my uncle and aunt and living with them not less than living in hell. I respect them a lot because they are my only family. There is also a reason behind staying here. They have the ashes of my parents and they are not giving it to me. They always blackmail me for that ashes, they said that if I don't obey them then they will flush the Ashes. If my parents were alive then my life wouldn't be like this. But Somewhere in my heart, i always think that I am the reason for their death.

"Have you prepared the breakfast" my aunt's voice come into my ear and came out of my thoughts. I look blankly at her.

"You spent so much time on just making a simple breakfast, who will do the house chores?" She said.

"Chachi sa, I'm not feeling well, can I do chores later?" I said because from the past two days I was extremely feeling sick. My whole body is feeling so weak.

"Yes yes, you can rest and I'll flush the Ashes." She pressurized the last sentence "flush the Ashes". She threatened me.

There is no way to escape from here my subconscious mind reminds me.

"I'll do the chores" i said in fear.

She gave me deadly glare and left from there. I packed aarush's tiffin and gave him. After that I done all the chores and get ready for my college. I left the house.

I went inside the college. I was walking on my side, when someone intentionally bumped into me.

"Are you blind?" The girl said. She thought I'm an idiot that I don't know about she bumped into me intentionally. But I don't want to argue with her.

"Sorry" i said and about to enter the class, when she held me by my hand and pinned to the wall.

"You fucking bitch, i clearly know girls like you." She said. She is jealous of me. She is a puppet of our college's most handsome boy. That boy Varun proposed me and i rejected him from that day all his fan girls hate me. Isn't it okay that I rejected the boy whom they love? But they don't have brain, they do what their master said them to do.

"I said sorry" i repeated again but she is not ready to letting me go. She was about to slap me but then someone held her hand. It was ritik sir, he is our English's professor. Ritik sir whispered something in her ear and that girl immediately left from there. How it is possible? She never leave like this. I don't care about this all but what ritik sir said to her that she left the place?

I still remember when that boy Varun proposed me, the very next day someone beat him and he went to hospital for 1 week. I don't know who is saving me from this all matter. I should thank you him/her.

I was about to enter the class when I saw the same boy who usually visit to the cafe where I work. The question is outsiders are not allowed in our college. So how can he entered our college? Still he covers his face with hood i saw him everywhere I go it has been 2 years since he started following me or we can say that stalking me. I don't know who is he? Sometime he vanished like he didn't exist. Now I saw him after 1 month. I don't know what he want from me. Is he the person who saved me today? I think so but the main question is this why he saved me? Why does he stalking me? Why he always vanished?

**********

I attended the lecture and now I'm waiting for the bus to go to the cafe. Today I felt so week. I skipped my 2 lectures for sleep. I don't know what is happening with me. I want to lay down on bed and want to take rest. But if I don't go to the cafe then they will deduct my salary, then my aunt will beat me. She can't understand someone's problem all she care about is money. I have fear that she might have sold me for money.

I reached the cafe. I changed my dress into waitress's dress. After changing the dress i came into the cafe's hall. I saw the same guy sitting near the window. It is his  usual seat. I mean after month or 2 months or whenever he came here he always sits there. He never take any drink or something he always looks at me all the time and when I left the cafe he left the cafe behind me. Our cafe's rule is no one can sit here without ordering something, but this man no one dares to said anything to him nor our owner. Still now he is looking at me. But why does he hide his face ? Is he ugly that's why? I don't care about anything i should focus on my work.

I started serving people their orders. I feel my legs shaking but suddenly darkness started coming in front of my eyes before I can fall down someone held me in his arms. This is that person he picked me in bridal style.

**********

Hi butterflies!!
How are you all?

Do votes please please!!

Take care of yourself :))

Love yaaa alll ;))))