-3

//20 votes//

**********

Sometimes you open the cage for a bird but she doesn't leave, not because she loves you but because you have ruined all her dreams where she wished to fly....

******

Inaiyat pov :

I opened my eyes and observed that I was in the hospital room. The last thing I remember was that I went to a cafe as usual for my work and I was serving everyone and yes I was looking at that man who always stalked me and the darkness started coming in front of my eyes when he came near me and held me and after that everything was black black.......

I was lost in my thoughts when a nurse came inside the room maybe for changing the drip. I observed the hospital and it was the most expensive hospital in Rajasthan how can I be here? Who will pay the bill? I'm so exhausted by this. Now no one can save me from her, she will beat me if she has to pay the bill. Mahadev please help me...

"Are you okay now?" The nurse asked, she was an old woman. She gave me a bright smile.

"Ji." I managed to reply. I don't like to talk to everyone. I think she is lovely because she gave another smile.

"It's good to hear. Well what's your name?" She asked, I looked at her in confusion why she is asking my name? What did she want to do?

"Ina..... inaiyat." I replied stuttering. She gave me a last look and removed the drip. I think she understands that I'm not comfortable talking, Maybe.

"Give me your family member number.. I'll call them so that they can come and pick you up." She said, the line "family member number " gives me fear all over my body. I can't give her my chachi sa's number.

"I can go by myself and tell me how much I have to pay?" I told her. I'll do a part time job so I can pay the bill because I can't tell my chachi that someone admitted me in the most luxurious hospital of Rajasthan because she is money sicker, she doesn't like to waste money specially for me.

"No need to worry dear, someone already paid." She said.

How can someone pay the bill? It cannot be possible, this hospital is so expensive only a billionaire or millionaire people come here so who paid my bill.

"Can you tell me the name of the person? Who paid the bill?" I asked her, I know it's against their rule but still I asked her shamelessly, who knows if she told me.

"Yashdeep Singh brar, pay your bill." She said. I think I have heard this name before but I don't remember where I heard this name or maybe I just imagined.

"Oh." I managed to say.

She gave me a last glance and left from there. I changed my clothes to my casual one and i covered my head with a dupatta and picked up my phone and left from there.

I went to the cafe to pick up my accessories, i scanned the whole cafe and the person wasn't a present there nor was he present in the hospital. I should thank him for helping me. At least he paid for me.

I picked up my accessories and was about to leave the cafe when the manager of the cafe came and stood in front of me. I know he will scold me.