-2

//20+ votes//

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everything has beauty,
Not everyone can see it :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Yashdeep's pov)

The summer days, I'm going back to my native place after 2 months, punjab. I know everyone would be so excited to meet me, because according to my family I'm going back after a year. They don't know that after a month or 2 month I came back to India. To see my gulabo. Inaiyat chahun my girl she don't know it yet, she is so innocent. Fuck! Now I've to see her, it's morning and I'm going to punjab but I moved my car to rajsthan to see my gulabo. She is like a medicine to me.

Unka ek dedar hamre sare gamo ko bhula deta hai.

(Trans: one sight of her forget all my pain).

The day I saw her, she was wearing a red colour suit, her red cheeks she was looking like a red rose. I was lost in her thoughts when my phone started ringing, i know who he is obviously navver Singh brar my little brother. He is my cousin but our bond is much more than real brothers. Nav came back to India some days ago, nav knows everything about me, every dark secret no one knows.

A month ago one boy was bothering my sister Mehakjot kaur brar. She didn't told me but I've so many people who can tell what's going on in Punjab. Mehak is my little sister, she is only girl in our house and she is important to me as my gulabo. I track all the informations of that creepy man who was bothering my sister and sent it to nav and nav did his work. I trust him he would have done much better the business with that brat.

I cut his call because for now I've to see my gulabo. I turned on the Punjabi music. I don't like more music but there is one song close toy heart. Wherever I listen to this song it reminds me of inaiyat. The song is into you by tegi Pannu. The lyrics are close to my heart.

Mere dil da eh khab tenu pauna,
Tere nal reh ke bs tenu hi mai chahuna.
Duniya te kudia ta hor v betheria,
Tera jina pyar kise hor nal ni hona.

I was listening to this song repeatedly, when I stopped my car in front of her college. I cover my face with a hood. I don't want her to see my face. I stepped out from my car and entered the college no one can stop me, no one has dare to stop me on my way, I get the things what I wanted by hook or by crook but my gulabo is not a thing it's her decision if she wants to be mine and if she then I'll destroy this world. Even though in her cafe where she work has strict rules but they can't stop me to enter in the cafe and sat on the table without ordering something. I paid them so much that they can't say anything.

My eyes started to find that one person in this rush and finally after some time I saw her entering the college but before she could enter the class someone bumped into her intentionally. I know they girls are jealous of inaiyat because she rejected the boy I don't remember his name. But that boy dared to propose to my girl and nav and me took care of his later now he can't even dare to lean his eyes on inaiyat, no one can in this world can say something to her including me. I'm following her from 2 years, still I don't talk with her not for once, nav called me coward that I don't have guts to talk with her, it's not like that inaiyat is introvert girl, I don't want to make her uncomfortable by talking with me. Whenever I came to see her she noticed me and i know that, I'll wait her to came to me and talked with me but till then I'll not make her uncomfortable.

Then the professor of the college maybe his name is ritik came into the college. He knew me that doesn't matter everyone knows me except my own girl.

"Excuse me.." I said to ritik. He gave me confusion look but he stopped in front of me.