chapter - 3

Aria, sitting on the swing, thinks about what Sauna told her. Lost in thought, she wonders what kind of reaction nature would give if she ever meets her true love... Like she imagines herself as an angel of the celestial haven.

Sauna isn't teasing Aria about a relationship for the first time. Aria also desires to have a partner. However, she doesn't want to enter a relationship because she doesn't want to tarnish her family's reputation. Her family holds a good status in the village, and she wants to enhance it rather than create any complications. It's not that she doesn't understand what's right or wrong. She just doesn't want to become a headline that brings shame to her father. And even if someone tries to approach her, they fear her father's status, as he is in the military.

If her heart signals that this is her spouse, she will introduce them to her family herself. She understands that her family has made her capable enough to stand up for herself in front of everyone, and she feels very proud. Well, Aria thinks to herself : "everything is in the hands of nature. If you consider me your angel, then you will meet me as your angel or devil. I will accept it wholeheartedly. I have faith in you, so don't let me down."

Aria was lost in her thoughts when suddenly someone threw a stone into the lake from behind. Aria snaps out of her thoughts and looks at Sauna.

Sauna: I'm sorry, I was rude.

Aria: It's okay. I don't mind.

Sauna: So, by the way, what are your expectations regarding relationships?

Aria: (with a blank face)

Sauna: What?

Aria: I've never really thought about it. But I want a very sweet and simple love story. One with minimal drama, where our families are happy. And where he always supports me and trusts me, even if he doesn't express much love. I can adjust, but he should be solely mine.

Sauna : dreamer (sigh)

Aria: whatever

Sauna wanted some privacy with her partner, so she walked a little further ahead from the lakeside.

Aria imagines herself doing the same with her partner someday, but before her imagination can fully take flight, she's interrupted by her father's voice.

Aria's father: "What's going on?"

Aria hesitates before responding, "Nothing."

Aria's father: "Hmm, well, I want to talk to you about something that's been on my mind for quite some time. Your high school will be completed in a few months, and your brother has already been selected for the military. On one hand, I'm happy, but on the other hand, I'm also afraid. Both of you have grown up so fast.

If you want to go to the city for your studies, I won't stop you. Or if you want to stay here in the village and manage your living, I won't question that either. I will respect your opinion."

Aria: "Well, Father, I haven't exactly decided what I'll do yet. But I don't want to move to the city. I want to stay in Celestial Haven. It's about giving it an identity. Maybe I can do it, maybe not, but I want to try. I have some ideas, which might be a bit unique from my thoughts. Celestial Haven is known for its beauty, but I want to give it another identity along with that beauty."

Aria's father: "My child, you're a total dreamer. But if I can help in any way, I'll support you in fulfilling your dream."

They chat a bit more before heading back home. After dinner, Aria goes to her brother's room and congratulates him, presenting him with a butterfly made of bird feathers as a gift.

Jacob: "What the fudge, you dummy."

Aria: "What, you don't like it?"

Jacob: "What do you think?"

Aria: "Of course, you like it." (teasingly) "If you want more, I can make them for you. And yeah, keep it in your bag. Just know that I'm always there for you." (with a slightly hurt expression)

Jacob: "Okay, okay, don't get too sentimental. Your brother is strong. Got it."

Aria: "Okay, you're not giving me anything. I'll only see you after 6 months."

Jacob: "This isn't some ritual. You gave it to me yourself. I didn't ask for it."
Aria: "Whatever."

Jacob: "Wait, take this chocolate. And remember to take care of Raya ( his crush)." (wink)
"And one more thing, if someone worthy comes along, I'll make sure to introduce them to you." (wink)

Aria : Go to hell you and your crush.

With the hump of door. She went to her room and went to her Dreamland.

_________________________________
Hehehe, hope you like this guys. Please share your thoughts on comments.

Bye bye
Take care.