chapter -7

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 :

As Aria and the stranger sat huddled together in the darkness of the cave, the weight of the massive boulder blocking their only exit loomed over them like a specter. With each passing minute, the air grew heavier, suffocating them with a sense of helplessness.

"I can't believe this is happening," Aria murmured, her voice barely a whisper in the oppressive silence.

The stranger's grip on her hand tightened, his voice steady despite the fear gnawing at his insides. "We'll find a way out. We just have to stay calm and think."

But before they could formulate a plan, the ground beneath them began to tremble, sending shockwaves rippling through the cave. Aria clung to the stranger, her heart pounding in her chest as the walls around them groaned and creaked under the strain.

And then, with a deafening roar, the cave split apart, dividing Aria and the stranger into two separate chambers. Aria cried out in terror as she was flung to the ground, her world spinning as rocks and debris rained down around her.

Desperate to reach safety, Aria scrambled through the darkness, her hands bruised and bloodied from the jagged edges of the rocks. Finally, she stumbled into the chamber where the stranger lay, his face pale and drawn in the dim light.

"Are you okay?" she gasped, her voice thick with emotion.

The stranger nodded weakly, reaching out to grasp her hand once more. "I'm okay. But we need to find a way out of here before it's too late."

Together, they searched the chamber for any sign of an exit, their hopes dimming with each dead end they encountered. But just when all seemed lost, Aria's flashlight caught a glimmer of light filtering through a crack in the wall.

"There!" she cried, pointing towards the faint glow.

With renewed determination, Aria and the stranger worked tirelessly to clear away the rubble blocking the path to freedom. Inch by inch, they clawed their way towards the light, their hearts pounding with anticipation as they drew closer to escape.

And then, finally, with one last heave, the rocks gave way, revealing the outside world in all its glory.

"We made it," the stranger whispered, his voice filled with wonder.

As the rocks gave way to reveal the breathtaking scene outside, Aria and the stranger were struck by the ethereal beauty of the moonlit landscape. The water sparkled like a thousand diamonds, casting shimmering reflections that danced on its surface. Aria couldn't help but gasp in awe at the sight before her.

"It's... it's beautiful," she breathed, her voice barely a whisper in the cool night air.

The stranger nodded in agreement, his eyes wide with wonder as he took in the mesmerizing scene. "Absolutely stunning."

As they stood there, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight, Aria suddenly remembered the date. "It's Angel's cloudy tonight," she murmured, a sense of serenity washing over her.

The water's sparkling reflection seemed to vibrate with life, casting tiny droplets that glowed like fireflies around them. Aria and the stranger found themselves drawn deeper into the beauty of the moment, their surroundings seeming to pulse with a mystical energy.

In the midst of the enchantment, a crystal formation began to take shape before their eyes, as if responding to the magic of their shared experience. Its iridescent surface shimmered in the moonlight, casting prisms of color that danced across the cave walls.

Caught up in the wonder of it all, Aria and the stranger felt as if the universe itself had conspired to bring them together in this moment of pure magic.