Chapter 11. High on life

MK lays on the floor of dorm 201 absolutely blazed. She tiredly lifts her head up looking up to see Zee.
"Heyy Dude" Zee said waving a soda some spilling on him.
"Dumbass" MK mumbles under her breath giggling.
MK finally manages to stand up and walks over to a large TV
"Zee.." MK coughs "wanna play guitar hero?.." MK says holding up a clarinet.
Zees face lit up, he wobbles but manages to walk over to MK and grabs the clarinet.
"MK.. dude this is like Not a Guitar.. this is whaat.." Zee burps "what uh.. what um. Squidward plays!" Zee says zoning out
MK yanks the instrument out of zees hand and starts to play it.. horribly.
The noise was enough to wake up chase(zees roommate) who is also high.
Chase lifts his head up with a happy expression, "Mk ur like the next Taylor swift" Chase walks over to the other two.
He puts his hands on Zees shoulder and looks at both Zee and MK.
"We.. should.. START A BAND."
MKS jaw drops at the idea while Zee kinda just goes cross eyes with a goofy smile on his face.
The idea was soon interrupted With someone barging in the house.
"FUCK THE POLICE!"MK says running to the kitchen but running into the fridge.
"MK ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH. AGAIN?" Julia yells.
She pushes Zee out the way and he falls into the table like a rag doll. She gives chase a dirty look on her way to Mk.
Julia picks up MK bridal style, Mk looks at Julia eyes wide and full of.. something?
Julia looks down at the stoned girl and blushes, is MK gonna kiss her?
MK Leans in closer to Julia and each inch Julia's face gets warmer and warmer.
Eventually MK stops and just stares at Julia's face.. and sneezes.
"UGHHH" Julia says spitting just in case anything got in her mouth.
MK laughs hysterically as if this was her plan.
Julia finally drags MK out to her car with out anyone noticing.
Julia drives slow with a stern look on her face while "Diet Mountain Dew" by Lana Del Ray plays.
The ride is silent besides the quiet singing of the radio.
Julia finally breaks the one sided tension, "MK, why do you do this? What if they catch you. You could get kicked out of school or never get a job-"
Julia's ramble gets cut off by MK speaking, "do you careee for lil ol me?" MK says staring at the ceiling of the car, seat pushed back.
Julia sighs realizing that MK wont take this seriously, especially now.
The car goes back to being silent, Julia parks the car outside MKs Dorm, she takes a little to breath before getting out.
Julia's warm hand gets a cold feeling, "Thank you for caring Jules." MK says looking at Julia with a bittersweet look
MK caresses Julia's nice manicured hand with her rough long fingers.
Julia would find this hot if Mk didn't look like absolute roadkill.
"Ew you're turning sappy. Let's get you some rest." Julia says with a smirk on her blushing face.
________________
Guess who keeps procrastinating this fanfic 😊!! It's you! Now you have to die💔