𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

🦋My Ex-wife's Vengeance is a work of fiction

🦋My Ex-wife's Vengeance is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or actual events is purely coincidental. The characters, names, and incidents portrayed in this novel are the product of the author's imagination. Any similarity to real-life individuals or events is unintentional.

🦋The views and opinions expressed in this novel are those of the fictional characters and do not reflect the views of the author. The author does not condone or promote any harmful or illegal activities depicted in the story.

🦋Readers are advised that this novel may contain sensitive content, including themes of revenge, relationships, and emotional turmoil. It is intended for mature audiences and reader discretion is advised. If you find any content uncomfortable or triggering, please discontinue reading.

🦋The author has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this novel. However, errors and omissions may occur. The author shall not be held liable for any damages or consequences arising from the use of information contained within this novel.

🦋All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 📚✍️

🪸 This story comes under MATURE CONTENT. You got that right, So only continue if you are comfortable with all these.

🥀 Violence and Rape (Not with Yn)
🥀 Sexual content.
🥀Explicit language
🥀Twisted plot twists
🥀forced arrange marriage
🥀love triangle shit
🥀Supernatural theme.
🥀Computer science
🥀Hacking and dark web
🥀Country's war and war crime
🥀Dark occult and witchcraft
🥀Terrorist and their syndicate

🦋Please check the tags of the book and description before you decide to go further. This story is going to be somewhere, including questionable consent and toxic behavior.

🦋I neither condone nor endorse these things and behavior, but I have given clear warnings what will anticipated if you continue further. Please don't complain later and report my story .I have made myself clear with all the things that are included.

Read at your own risk and discretion  ⚠

🦋This story is a FANFICTION ,a FICTION coming from some parts of my mind and story is based on my favorite Novel. This is not related to any member of BTS in real life or any real -life situation. I respect each member as a hardworking and passionate individual.

🦋I don't own any of the members of BTS or any other celebrity mentioned throughout the story but all the other characters are the fragment of imagination.

🦋English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammatical mistakes. You can help me if you find something wrong and correct me politely.

🦋Don't plagiarise my work or reproduce it in any way because I am putting my hardworking to bring you this .It takes a lot of time and energy to bring any story or remake it with new twists so pls respect others work .

🦋Again, I want to remind you all that, yes this story is not completely mine because I had taken it from my favorite Novel but I can definitely assure you guys that it is different from actual book.

So I cleared my side pretty well and I have rights on this story because it's mine. So don't report or plagiarize it .

I will come after you with a knife so don't even try ~

@lilith_fanfic_3012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Please show your love for this story through COMMENTS and VOTE .It will motivate me to continue it .

Constructive criticism is always welcome but not hate .DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT as simple as that .

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL .