CHAPTER~5

__________________________________________

AT ROYAL PALACE HOTEL

"Ms. Choe, congratulations," Aisha offered genially (in a friendly and pleasant way) as she raised her glass at Elena, "I’ve heard of your upcoming nuptial to Mr. Kim. It’s our Zade's greatest honor to have a woman of your caliber as his stepmother."

(Caliber: the quality of someone's character or the level of their ability.)

Elena recognized Aisha, she knew this was Yn's sister. But she also knew, Aisha and Yn were like water and oil. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

She repaid Aisha a well-meaning smile. "Oh, it’s Chui Family’s new lady of the house. I would like to congratulate you too, Ms. Kimeron, you’ve found a perfect match in Mr. Chui. You two make a gorgeous couple."

Aisha laughed merrily, adding, "We pale considerably compared to Ms. Choe and Mr. Kim. Honestly Ms. Choe, in my eyes, you and Mr. Kim are born for each other. I know it’s inappropriate for me to say this but you’re the most suitable fit for Mr. Kim."

Aisha's effort to get on Elena's good side didn’t go unnoticed.

Elena gave her a friendlier smile. "You flatter me, Ms. Kimeron. I’m afraid I won’t be as good a mother to zade as your sister."

Aisha replied as if on cue, "How can you think that? Has yn been a part of Zade's life? I have never seen a mother abandon her child because she can't handle her postpartum depression depression or family pressure. To me, she's a shameless woman.

I dont care about others. Yn was never a part of Zade's life, you are his actual mother for the past few years, who else can fit the role better than you? I’m sure zade already recognizes you as his mom in his heart."

Aisha's words were music to Elena's ears. She felt incredibly appeased. She asked as a test, "Ms. Kimeron, you really think so? You believe I would do a better job than your sister?"

"Of course! Ms. Choe, that sister of mine has nothing that can compete with you. Yn has no redeeming quality. Even her own sister can’t stand the sight of her, that shows how much she has failed as a human being," Aisha said sincerely. She even threw in a disappointed look when she mentioned Yn.