CHAPTER~1

In Yn's story, a tale of love and despair,
Where fate's cruel hand seems too much to bear.

Rich ex-husband, and a rival so fair,
Yn finds herself caught in a painful snare.

She runs, she screams, she fights to be free,
Unaware of the danger, she fails to see.

A car's collision, a moment of fate,
Yn's life takes a turn she couldn't anticipate.

In her dreams, she travels back in time,
Rediscovering her strength, so sublime.

The Kimeron Yn of the past, fierce and bold,
A reminder that she's worth more than gold.

Through adversity, she finds her way,
Tears of sadness, but hope will stay.
For Yn's journey is not yet complete,
Her spirit will rise, her heart will beat.

So my dear reader, let your tears flow,
For Yn's story touches hearts, this I know.

But remember, within every struggle and strife,
There's a glimmer of hope, a chance for new life.

_________________________________________

"I am sorry, but we don't hire women over 30 here

"I am sorry, but we don't hire women over 30 here." The restaurant manager told Yn impatiently as he shooed her away. As Yn walked away listlessly, she overheard the manager mumble under his breath, "Who would want to patronize my business if I have an old and ugly waitress?"

 As Yn walked away listlessly, she overheard the manager mumble under his breath, "Who would want to patronize my business if I have an old and ugly waitress?"

Yn frowned slightly. She had half a mind to turn around and tell the manager she was only 25! However, she stopped herself when she saw her reflection in the window beside her. Her face had lost its youthfulness and the twinkle that once decorated her eyes had long since faded.

Emaciated frame (abnormally thin or weak especially because of illness or a lack of food and nutrition) , dry hair, wrinkled face and exhausted face with outdated apparel had added at least 10 years to her appearance. She realized she has grown into looking like an old woman in the past few years... Even though she was really only 25!