CHAPTER ~6

________________________________

D

usk had fallen when Yn stepped out of the hotel. Jackson drove over speedily and opened the door for her.

"Sis, are you alright?" He asked concernedly because he saw the commotion through the security monitor.

Yn relaxed into the passenger seat and responded calmly, "Jack, I’m fine. Could you bring me to big jump farm by the Northern Pier village area?"

"Why are we going there?" Jackson asked curiously.

"To look for someone important!" Yn replied with a hint of smirk on her lips. "Who?" Jackson's brows furrowed deeper with confusion but he still headed the required direction.

Yn's eyes flashed in the dusk light as she said, "Someone who can take down and completely destroy Chui Ming." Jackson took in a surprised breath, he finally asked, "Sis, what exactly happened during the party?"

Even though Jackson was monitoring the security feed, there was no sound so he could only guess what was happening through gestures and motions. He was understandably incensed after Yn explained to him the whole fiasco.

"Do they even have hearts? But Sis, what if Chui Ming means you physical harm since you humiliated them so publicly today?"

Yn replied calmly, "That’s where you’re wrong, it is because there was such a huge public confrontation that he wouldn’t dare to harm me. Because he will be the direct suspect. "

Jackson looked at her with a questioning gaze.

Yn continued, "From what happened today, it confirms my suspicions that they couldn’t wait to do me in. So, with or without the public disagreement, they will be coming for me. So, the public disagreement today is another set-up on my part. Its a bonus point. If anything is to happen to me within the next few weeks, the suspicion will fall squarely on Chui Ming. To avoid unnecessary trouble, Chui Ming will be forced to temporarily lay low. I believe he will only make his first move after his partnership with kim Empire is cemented and signed. So, until then, we’ll be safe. Or in other words, it’s the perfect time for us to prepare and rest."

An impressed Jackson exclaimed, "Wow, Sis, I didn’t know you’d thought so far ahead! And you’re right, Chui Ming wouldn’t dare to make any rash moves, after all, you’re the mother of Taehyung's son. If anything bad befalls you, Kim Taehyung will definitely be suspicious of him, and for Zade's sake, cancel the partnership and might take serious action against him."

Yes, Yn had bet all her chips on this risky plan. She had no way of telling whether the duo would come for her tonight but Yn had bet on their arrogance and desire to destroy her. It paid off handsomely.

If the plan had failed today, she would be forced into a defensive position, the steps she could take would be incredibly limited.

So, in a way, she was thankful that Aisha's enmity (intense hostility) towards her was so strong that her plan could be pulled off without a hitch. Aisha completely fell into her traps.