CHAPTER ~3

In a room filled with tension, hearts collide,
Yn and Elena, locked in a battle of pride.

Words like daggers, cutting deep and true,
Leaving scars, emotions running askew.

Elena, fierce and unyielding in her desire,
To claim Taehyung's heart, set it on fire.

But Yn, calm and composed, holds her ground,
Darkness in her eyes, a storm soon to be found.

Silent glances exchanged, a silent war unfurls,
Each step forward, their souls in a whirl.

Love and jealousy intertwine, a deadly dance,
Leaving no detail ignored, no second chance.

Elena's anger, a fire burning bright,
Yn's silence, a calm before the fight.

But amidst the chaos, let's find a way,
To rise above, to choose love over dismay.

__________________________________________

INSIDE PURPLE JADE VILLA

DINING ROOM

It was more than obvious that taking Elena for wedding dress shopping was not the source of Taehyung's happiness

It was more than obvious that taking Elena for wedding dress shopping was not the source of Taehyung's happiness. His mother tutted with a frown, "Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about this completely?"

He most definitely did. Taehyung shrugged and said, "When will this be?"

"After you finish your breakfast, go fetch Elena and take her to the bridal shop. After the fitting, the two of you can enjoy a lunch together," his mother suggested with smile.

She was more than glad to encourage the two youngsters to have a little quality time. After all that's what she always wanted and even did.

Taehyung nodded slightly, "Sure." He wasn’t one to have lots of opinions in terms of relationships, he was more than willing to leave everything to his parent’s arrangements.