17- against talons of magic

Destiny lead the way to the talons of magic's hideout, late at night. Snowstar was close behind her as they both made sure everything was clear for them to destroy the base. Destiny saw a few guards patrolling around, including Northstar, who looked saddened.

Snowstar then said, "It looks like the top isn't as well guarded right now but its farther from the bottom, what should we do?" Destiny quickly examined the bottom of the mountain island base and noticed several flaws in security, they were all confident and staying in one area, making it easy to go through a side window on the Mountain, "Down at the bottom there's a window that isn't well guarded, we can sneak in through there." Destiny said.

Snowstar nodded and they quickly motioned for the others that it was safe, "So, what's the plan?" Bloodmoon asked then continued, "I mean, what's the plan for after we plant the bombs, cause I don't feel like they all are evil, Northstar sounds like she was tricked into it." Snake nodded in agreement and said, "Y-yeah, I think that we shouldn't let them all d-die." Snake's eyes darted from side to side rapidly as if hiding something, Destiny ignored this as Snake was most likely just worried about someone she might know who was tricked to be in there like Northstar.

Destiny then said, "Well, they are bound to have an emergency alert system, like maybe a gong that alerts them of emergencies, we'll simply use that after we set the bombs, if they have one." Snowstar nodded in agreement, and said, "Either way, we should go quickly before our entrance gets blocked."

They all quickly flew through the window quickly, it led to a room full of spears, daggers and a few explosives. They were all extremely careful not to touch anything in fear of it being trapped or an explosive. Destiny then saw the large pulled holding the base together, it was definitely sturdy but one or two explosives would cause the base, if not the whole mountain, to tumble down.

Snake quickly began placing the cactus bombs, two around the middle and one at the very top, Snake then quietly said, "Silver, can you tie them with your safe flamesilk as a fuse?" Silver nodded and quickly made a line of dimly glowing silk from one to another, he continued to hold the silk on his wrist and said, "Ok, should we start leaving?"

Destiny was about to say yes but noticed a large gong on the side of the room, "You guys go ahead, when you hear the gong light the silk." Destiny said. Bloodmoon, Silver and Snake quickly nodded and went slowly and sneakily out of the base. Snowstar remained and said, "If you think I'm gonna let you do something incredibly dangerous alone, you're wrong." Destiny smiled and said, "Ok, well, be ready to run when I do."

Destiny hit the gong as hard as she could making a loud dong go throughout the entire base followed by panic, Destiny and Snowstar quickly ran out. Then the explosives in the weapons room went of flinging both of them in separate directions as the base collapsed causing rocks and debris to fill their eyes. Destiny then fly a sharp pain as she was covered by rocks and passed out.