19- mind and sight

Snowstar stood up after she had awoken from being slammed into a wall, she was in the cave systems of the talons of magic's base, around her were several dead nightwings, some were crushed and some were impaled. Snowstar was lucky to not get kills, as she looked around she couldn't see any exits, the exit seemed to be blocked by large amount of rocks and boulders.

Snowstar quickly tried to unblock the exit but the boulders were way too big to move. As Snowstar continued pushing she heard Destiny yelling for her on the other side, "Snowstar, where are you!" Snowstar quickly responded, "I'm in the cave! Go find everyone else, I'll try and find my way out!" Destiny then yelled, "No! I'm gonna try and help out escape!"

Snowstar then heard Destiny scratching out at the boulders and rock, a small glimmer of light leaked in, Snowstar quickly flew up to it, "Destiny, you're doing great but go get the other, they can help." Snowstar said, Destiny flew up to the hole and said, "No, I'm not going to leave until you're out." Snowstar sighed as Destiny quickly went back to destroying the rocks locking the way.

Suddenly, Snowstar heard Silver, "Destiny, what are you doing?" She heard Silver ask, Destiny then said, "Snowstar is trapped in the caves, can you two help me get her out." Snowstar suddenly heard Bloodmoon say, "Sure but I suggest using a dagger instead of talons." Suddenly the sound of metal scrapping against rock was heard.

Snowstar then had an idea, she quickly searched around and found a dagger, she began to chisel at the boulders too. Soon, the hole at the top got bigger and bigger, Snowstar eventually attempted to squeeze through the hole and was quickly able to escape.

Snowstar was relieved to escape the cave and said, "Thanks for the help guys. Now I guess we should go look for Snake soon-" Snowstar then noticed how hurt she was, she had blood on her whole front left talon and scratches all over, they all looked very hurt. Snowstar then said, "Ok, we should definitely go look for Snake, she's probably nearly dead like the rest of us."

Everyone else nodded and they quickly started to go off to look for Snake. As they began Snowstar noticed Bloodmoon and Silver were much closer than usual, she wondered what that was about but didn't bother asking about it yet.