Room 502 / Lemon Irvine

(THIS BOOK FOLLOWS THE PERSPECTIVE OF (Y/N) SO I'LL BE INCLUDING SOME DETAILS THAT AREN'T CANON)

(SCHOOL: CLASSTIME)

(SCHOOL: CLASSTIME)

"Room 502...502...50- FOUND IT!" exclaimed (Y/N) as she opened the door. 

...

oops-looks as she pulled too hard, the door knob fell off.

press f to pay respect ㅠㅠ

As (Y/N) plopped onto her bed, she suddenly got an incredible idea. That was...

...

making cream puffs!

(Y/N) saw the mushroom head munching on a cream puff the other day, and she craved some ever since!

But will she be able to make it...

eh worth a shot.

...

"Today,we will be learning one of the most basic lock-opening spells. First, I'll demonstrate how it is done."

"Optitas"

As the teacher cast the spell, the lock immediately opened.

"You must imagine you are opening the lock as you infuse it with magic energy."

(Y/N) raised her hand, shaking it vigorously while staring at the professor with wide eyes. 

"Yes, miss (L/N)?"

"Are we learning this spell to be good at picking locks?"

"..."

"...miss (L/N)-"

"Professor, I opened the lock." said the mushroom head, after violently ripping the lock open. (Y/N) deadpanned. 'Is this guy for real..?'

"..."

"HAAH?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' MIND? YOU KNOW THIS IS A MAGIC ACADEMY RIGHT?"

"yes but...I'm not that good with spells."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?"

As the professor kept chewing out the poor mushroom head, (Y/N) sneaked out of class.

...

To where you ask?

THE KITCHENS OF COURSE! 

When (Y/N) said she wanted cream puffs ,she meant it! Although (Y/N) had no idea how cooking works, and had only cooked eggs in her life, she was pretty confident that she could do it!

...

I take it back, she wasn't. She somehow burned the dough while...rolling it?

...

how-

"aw man, I was going to share the cream puffs I made with my new roommate...oh well."

(Y/N) headed towards her dorm room with the burnt dough, hoping that her new roommate was nice. 

(SCHOOL: SOCIALIZING)

As (Y/N) opened the door she came face to face with...

Lemon Irvine.

"uh...hi?"

"OH! HI!"

"...I'm guessing that you're my roommate?"

"Yep! I'm Lemon Irvine. You?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"oh! you're the one that got second on the entrance exam!"

"wait...I did?"

"eh...?"