Knockoff Quidditch / Siscon

The day after Mash got scolded for attempted murder, there was an interdorm match of the magic realm's most popular sport duelo, a competitive sport using brooms. Players fly through the air, competing to send a ball through the goal. Despite being a first-year, mash was recruited to his dorm's duelo team. Of course, since (Y/N) and Mash set a new world record, (Y/N) also got an invitation to the team. However, because of her trash endurance and strength, she declined and decided to watch from the sidelines.

"Honestly, I don't get the hype about all this... It's just throwing a ball."

"That's what sports is about (Y/N)."

"shut up finn don't go all smart on me."

"sorry..."

"SHUT UP EVERYBODY THE MATCH IS STARTING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MASH-KUN PLEASE LOOK AT ME"

Lemon was ignored by everyone.

"ehhh...this is pointless. I'll go and buy some creampuffs for everyone since we are obviously gonna win."

"heehh? how can you be so sure that we are going to win?"

"finn. did you even see how yesterday mash just casually broke the floor tiles and buried the vice principal without using magic? we got this."

"...if you say so."

(Y/N) left the stadium, seeing no reason to stay. 

Although (Y/N) had left the stadium because of boredom, she honestly didn't have anything to do while everyone was watching the match

Although (Y/N) had left the stadium because of boredom, she honestly didn't have anything to do while everyone was watching the match. She couldn't annoy mash, bully finn, or get grossed out by lemon fangirling over mash.

(Y/N) sighed and looked at the sky absentmindedly as she went to a nearby forest to take a walk and hopefully disturb the woodland creatures.

...

Until she heard an suspiciously loud noise that a forest animal could have definitely not have made.

...

Of course, maybe if they were having se-

I apologize.

(Y/N) headed towards the place where the loud noise came from, desperately praying that she wouldn't end up being in an uncomfortable situation.

And of course, she had to be the type of main character that has rotten luck.

No, she didn't walk into two animals having sexual intercourse, she walked into something worse.

...

...

...

Pedophilia.

(Y/N) scrunched  her face in disgust as she saw a blue haired man having a nosebleed over an amulet that had a picture of a damn child.

There were multiple craters around the man, all looking like a round giant cookie cutter cleanly cut through the earth.

"dude wtf is wrong with you"

"anna is god anna is life anna is love anna is-"

"you do know that you seem like a cult leader right now right?

"...I am."

"..."

The blue guy flipped out his locket, showing (Y/N) his sister.

"...I deem you as worthy to see the divine face of my beautiful sister."

"god damn why is she cute I'M NOT A PEDO I'M JUST CALLING HER CUTE"

"hm you seem like a pretty sensible person. "

...

...

...

...

...

"Anyways, what happened to the game?"

"we won."

"hah told you so. oh and btw I adopted another kid." 

(Y/N) pointed at the blue guy.

"hi I'm another kid"

"wtf (Y/N)"

_______________________________________________________________

(AN: I just told my irl friend my wattpad acc and I'm regretting it sm rn. goeun if ur seeing this get outta here)