Pest control but with no pay.

I have motivation now whee 😀

I need to write 3 essays due today 😀

help 😀

{SCHOOL: OUTDOOR CLASSES WITH NASTY AHH SCORPIONS}

"I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THIS STORY! THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!"

"mash stop staring at him. he's just mentally challenged. it's rude to judge."

"WHADDA YA THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT?"

"I warned you."

"HEY, I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE THE MUSHROOM HEAD THEY CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT! YOU LOOK LIKE A SIDE CHARACTER TO ME!"

"who is this guy."

"IMA TELL YOU WHAT. FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A SIDE CHARACTER. BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO TAKE OVER AS-"

"hey mash?"

Lemon came to talk with mash, nervously fidgeting with her tie.

"I uh...I'm not going to push myself to keep up with you, so you take care out there okay?"

"kay."

in that very moment, the man with red spiky hair thought about his life till now, and how mash had girls surrounding him, but he didn't. while thinking about this, he came to one solution to his ego being damaged which was...

*splat*

spitting on mash's face to prove dominance.

...

...

"...for real?"

"I'LL KILL HIM."

mash sweatdropped.

"I FUCKING HATE GUYS WHO GET ATTENTION FROM WOMEN! I HATE YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL TRIPPLE KILL YOU!"

"..."

"I'M NOT CRAZY AM I? I MEAN, THE RATIO BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL RIGHT?! WHY ISN'T THERE A SINGLE GIRL OUT FOR ME?"

"no bitches?"

"THE ANSWER'S BECAUSE YOU CHUMPS RUIN The SYSTEM! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THE BIRTH RATE IS DECLINING! WON'T SOMEONE JUST SETTLE FOR ME?"

"NOW I'VE GOT A NEW GOAL! I'M GOING TO JOIN THE BUREAU OF MAGIC AND RID THIS WORLD OF HOT GUYS!"

"hey mash what do you want for dinner?"

"creampuffs."

"you can't possibly live off creampuffs."

"watch me."