50. Losing Himself

After a long time, ne?

Is anyone even reading this, rn? 😂 I mean it's been so long even I forgot the plot and had to reread it before typing this chapter.

So Ragini fics are still on? I mean so many years have passed and she now has so many other shows too...that's why I'm just wondering if the RagSan/RagLak community is still active or not.

Answer readers please. And answer with honesty, k buds? 😁

🌹 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Moving on 🕺

********************************************************************

Losing Himself

"Here."

Ragini smiled as she took her ice cream cone from Laksh. "Thanks Lucky."

Laksh chuckled. "Considering my luck, I think I ought to change my nickname to Unlucky."

Ragini looked at him sadly. "Lak-"

"No. It's okay. I was just trying to lighten the mood. Was a bad joke. I'm sorry."

Ragini shook her head with a smile. "Well, your awkwardness sure is funny though."

"Glad my lack of people skills is entertaining you."

"Heh, you only get 50 out of hundred though."

"Extra points for handsomeness?"

"Hahaha...seriously Lucky? Hahaha..."

"I'll have you know that I'm 100% serious!" Laksh couldn't help but snicker himself. However, his smile soon disappeared as he noticed tears in Ragini's eyes as she laughed, but cried at the same time. "Oi, oi, oi Rag..Ragu...you're scaring me. Are you okay? Did...did I do something wrong?"

Ragini shook her head and looked at him with a soft look. "Its...its just that its been so long since I laughed like this. This bickering is what I used to do with Sanskar...the old Sanskar. Now, he's all about business, money, deals and that...that bitch Manisha! He doesn't care about my feelings anymore. He just sees me as his possession. A property that he wants to own!"

Laksh didn't know what to do. Even though she already told him what has been happening between them, he doesn't want to ruin things further by blaming Sanskar all the more. "Ragini, maybe he just doesn't know how to tell you he still loves you."

"All he needs to do is say it like he means it! Prove his actions like he means it! That he's not just a heartless money maker but he genuinely wants to fix between us!"

"Maybe he ju-"

"Stop!" Laksh closed his mouth seeing her glare. "You're just defending your brother. What about me huh? Aren't you supposed to side with me. Aren't I your best friend?!"

"Okay Sanskar is wrong then. He deserves everything bad happening to him."

"Don't curse him damn it! If something happens to him, I swear Lucky, I'll not leave yo-"

"The fu- weren't you trying to blame Sanskar right now?!"

"Don't shout at me!"

"You're the one who was shouting at me!"

"Um...are we interrupting?"

"Shut UP!" both Ragini and Laksh shouted at the voice, which was Uttara's. Beside her, stood a surprised Sanskar.