27.Macabre

Yo! Good evening!

In this fic, Laksh has received the most hate I think. ShivangiSinha0 ko to bas ek chance chahiye. Ye murder kar degi Laksh ka. 😂😂😂

IMPORTANT

Ye chapter parhne se pehle, tell me one thing. What are your feelings towards Laksh in this fic till now? Tell it as an inline comment here, k? 😜😜

Ans -

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 27 - Macabre

"No one will know Ragini. Just surrender to me Ragini. For Sanky."

"B-but Lu-"

"Shhh Ragini. Let me take care of you. Just leave everything to me. I'll make it alright." Laksh consoled. He smirked to himself as he felt no resistance from her as he touched her cheek and brought her into a kiss.

However, the moment he neared her lips, Ragini turned her face, his lips meeting her cheek. She pushed him back at once.

However, Laksh wasn't disappointed. The moment his lips met her skin, all Laksh could feel was bliss like no other. He felt a high which was better than any feeling he ever had in his life. It was a dream come true for him. He pulled her closer, despite her protests. Today, Laksh knew he would have his way with Ragini with no one to stop him. Today, he would make her his.

He was broken out of his thoughts by a whimper. It took him a moment to realize it was from Ragini.

 It took him a moment to realize it was from Ragini

Laksh looked at her face. Her cheeks had a tint of redness, like that of the rose bouquets in the room. Her long eye-lashes were beautifully aligned, adding to her beauty. Looking at her, Laksh felt foolish for denying his marriage to her and chasing after Swara.

Laksh smiled to himself and caressed her cheek. "It's okay Ragini. I'm here. Your Laksh will make everything alright."

Laksh watched as Ragini squeezed her eyes close and whimpered again. Nevertheless, she nodded with hesitation.

"Aww...Ragini, don't worry. I really will solve everything for Sanky. Just forget about everything and concentrate on the love I'm showering you with. Think of what I'm making you feel right now." He kissed her hand lovingly. "Just think of the love you had for me once upon a time. Think about it and let it consume you."